• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They can't put some of the credit cards in their pockets!

I drive like an old lady but then again I drive land tanks. Back when I was racing it was all about a straight line with skinny front tires for 1/8 or 1/4 mile. I never was one for "burying the spee

Is there a kind of car that police use to hide and then surprise you?

Yes they drive a Big Black Toyota. My girlfriend refers to them has the Black Ninjas

My girlfriend sit on 130 km when I am kipping with one eye open. 120km when I am awake. I travel about 10 to 20 km faster then what the truck are travelling at. I usually drive during the night because of the amount of truck on the tollways. My girlfriend drive during the day when there is less truck on the tollways.

Here in Japan 180 which is the max on the speedo although I was actually doing a bit more than that was still pulling.

In the Uk with my bikes 300 on more than one occasioon.

The question was what is the "fastest you dare drive" on the express ways here and I answered it. I of course don't drive at those speeds all the time!

My usual cruising speed on the motorway is around the 120 mark in clear weather, less in bad of course!

But then coming from the UK where the motorway speed limit is 120, we are used to driving between 120-140kl/h

I used to race bikes just for fun and off road of course on a track, doing 250 plus was normal!

I have always driven fast, skied fast, cycled fast, walked fast, ran fast when I could, and I am sure I will continue until I am no longer on this planet!

However only when conditions allow, roads are clear, ski jo's are not crowded, etc.

Would love to have a go in a super fast car on a race track.

You can back 'experiences' like that I think as presents (to yourself!)

Done that top.

In the Uk you can drive sports cars on a track.

Just bopk a lesson pay for it fo an induction course in the morning then in the afternoon you get to race the car against others.

In my ices the trafic culture sicks here in JP. Drown from Izumo down to Kyushu.

Felt sometimes like driving in south of Italy - terrible drivers as well.

Ooshima is a more calm place to drive on. Fear the drive up to Hiroshima, but happy to take train back to Saitama!!!!

Driving observations from the UK:

UK drivers in general are way more aggressive and unforgiving than in Japan. Bit like society in general I suppose.

Roundabouts. When you become not used to them living in Japan for quite a while and combined with above point, big mega-roundabouts in particular can actually be a bit scary!

UK drivers in general are way more aggressive and unforgiving than in Japan. Bit like society in general I suppose.

Roundabouts. When you become not used to them living in Japan for quite a while and combined with above point, big mega-roundabouts in particular can actually be a bit scary!

For us continentel people there is always the fact of driving on the wrong side of the street , as you we'll know we drive on the right side of the street!!!!

I drive like an old lady but then again I drive land tanks. Back when I was racing it was all about a straight line with skinny front tires for 1/8 or 1/4 mile. I never was one for "burying the speedo" on public roads. I rarely get over 100 kms/hr.

• Like 1

For us continentel people there is always the fact of driving on the wrong side of the street , as you we'll know we drive on the right side of the street!!!!

You might drive on the right side of the road, but we drive on the correct side of the road :lol:

Haha. They would certainly be a good replacement of lots of traffic lights.

The main road where I live there are traffic lights what seems like every few hundred metres. It's pretty ridiculous especially when it's not busy.