the amount of traffic lights in Sapporo is ridiculous! Just because the centre of the city is laid out in a grid system, they have put lights on almost every junction. Even little tiny ones that don't need them……Its very frustrating especially when cycling anywhere because you seem to get stopped at every bloody set of lights!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They can't put some of the credit cards in their pockets!

I drive like an old lady but then again I drive land tanks. Back when I was racing it was all about a straight line with skinny front tires for 1/8 or 1/4 mile. I never was one for "burying the spee

Bloody hate the Aqua-line. Queues to get on it. Queues on it until the Umi-hotaru. Queue getting out of Umi-hotaru. Queues at the ETC booth as people **** up.

Grr. But saves time. Which is nice

Where were you going to MIJ? I've taken it to go to Kujukuri for surfing and have wondered if it would be faster going around that way then getting stuck in the perpetual jam from the Ginza turnoff to Shin Kiba when going to Narita.

Went over to Elephant Kingdom near Ichihara. Could have gone round, and wish we had done. 4 hours to get there, yet on the way back 65 mins door to door. :(

Was down in Shuzenji on Tuesday and was amazed how clear the roads were considering.