White World Oze Iwakura (Katashina, Gunma) - 26th February 2014

Hey Gunma Boarder, don't suppose you are going to Oze tomorrow or Tuesday 11th?...

Are you guys going tomorrow? I've been contemplating where to go tomorrow and it is between Iwakura, Houdaigai and Kagura. If you guys go to Iwakura, I will too.

All depends on the conditions....

What do you think Gunma Boarder? Did Iwakura get a reasonable amount of snow this week?

Also, earlier this week, people were complaining in Hakuba of 'dust-on-crust'.... Would you know if a hard ice-crust has formed at Iwakura during the mild (rain) period? Last weekend was good though, yeah?

What do you think Gunma Boarder? Did Iwakura get a reasonable amount of snow this week?

Also, earlier this week, people were complaining in Hakuba of 'dust-on-crust'.... Would you know if a hard ice-crust has formed at Iwakura during the mild (rain) period? Last weekend was good though, yeah?

Trying to move these conversations over to my new amazing thread ;)

http://www.snowjapanforums.com/index.php/topic/23835-what-are-you-doing-this-weekend-want-to-hang-out/page__pid__516519#entry516519

I would guess Iwakura got enough snow to fix what happened last weekend. It might in fact be really good. If I had to guess I would say 30 - 40 cm of fresh snow but that is just a guess based on the Minakami Now report. I have to admit if I had Tuesday off I would consider going then. It looks like a good bit more snow is going to fall between now and then. Wish I could get Tuesday off.......

Keep me posted on my spectacular new thread :lol:

http://www.snowjapanforums.com/index.php/topic/23835-what-are-you-doing-this-weekend-want-to-hang-out/page__pid__516519#entry516519

I would guess Iwakura got enough snow to fix what happened last weekend. It might in fact be really good. If I had to guess I would say 30 - 40 cm of fresh snow but that is just a guess based on the Minakami Now report. I have to admit if I had Tuesday off I would consider going then. It looks like a good bit more snow is going to fall between now and then. Wish I could get Tuesday off.......

Hmmm... Myself and Neck-bot 3000 have Tuesday off, but we're planning on rinsing Cortina as we're fed up of spending most the day in lift lines there...

30-40cm sounds like Iwakura could be great!

http://www.snowjapan...519#entry516519

Hmmm... Myself and Neck-bot 3000 have Tuesday off, but we're planning on rinsing Cortina as we're fed up of spending most the day in lift lines there...

30-40cm sounds like Iwakura could be great!

Sounds good to me. Let's get on it tomorrow :thumbsup: :friend:

Hey Gunma Boarder, you want me to bring the 'Slackcountry' 161 for you to check out? Will part with it for 25,000, which is a bargain :thumbsup:

Sounds good to me. Let's get on it tomorrow :thumbsup: :friend:

Hey Gunma Boarder, you want me to bring the 'Slackcountry' 161 for you to check out? Will part with it for 25,000, which is a bargain :thumbsup:

That is a bargain! I have Slackcountry 161 and it's a great board...