• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No...nothing at all. They were very robotic and I was just a number. One other Japanese guy that was there under similar circumstances got a little riled up about it but in the end....busted to blue..

Hey....that sounds like a good name for my band..."Busted to Blue"...... (we need a name change)

I suppose the message of the story is, if you don't want to frustrate yourself here with stuff like that, make sure to stick by the rules!

I do actually think that having to renew a licence is a good thing. Just not the silly ridiculous video / lesson / variant that you have to go through here if you sneeze at the wrong time.

One vid was actually totally irrelevant to everyone in the room it was a drama type video acting out a drink driving accident.

No one in that room had any points for drink driving or anything like that.

I guess it was intended to put people off drink driving and to show how lives get screwef up from it.

I've forgotten most of it but I think the vid I saw the last time had a "the cyclist is liable" bit in it and some big numbers about accidents where cyclists hit pedestrians.

Its got some big "unless necessary due to the nature of the road" loophole and I'm sure its not enforced to a laughable degree, but it's illegal to cycle on the pavement now.

Just to crank up the confusion, traffic law refers to bicycles as "keisharyou". That expression does not mean a kei car.

I might even ask if i can sit in on one of the lectures/group discussions.

Sounds like there might be some nice ladies there too. :evilgrin:

Did you find out gg?