Not filling a lift or gondola annoys the hell out of me. At Rusutsu, there were times where there were 1 person per 6 person gondola... I had to go to the happy singing tree to regain my sanity.

I will get on a lift with others I don't know if it is busy, otherwise the lift lines will just increase! It is annoying when some people refuse to share a lift with others!

However I am not keen to share a lift with a border, not because I hate borders or anything silly like that, but their boards get in the way of my skis and can be difficult to get off a lift if their are four of you on a quad chair.

They need to use the 'single rider' line system....kokusai gondola enforces it...but not their quad?! Kiroro quad enforces it....but not their gondola?! Rusutsu doesn't enforce it at all.

Another reason why Rusutsu isn't a good choice!! :)

I remember sliding forward at rusutsu to make it a full quad, and the 2 japanese skiers (who were initially in front of us) decided they wanted a chair to themselves and dropped back behind us. At the time there was not much of a queue, but if there was, that is the sort of thing that can make a 10 minute wait into a 15 or 20 minute wait.

Oh Ya, not filling the lift drives me nuts.......like OCD nuts!!.... Am I the only one that does the head counting just before getting on the lift to make sure the lift is getting filled?? I always let groups pass and I get the weirdest looks of confusion. As someone with a touch of hyper-vigilance disorder I really envy all the people who are oblivious to things like this..

If there's one a couple of minutes wait I don't really care, but when they queue is longish, or hideously long this is just annoying.

As a boarder I know skiers get annoyed by boards in their space so I'll try and get an edge seat so

I can hold my board out of the way. I'll also hold off getting off to the last second to let them get away cleanly without any interference from me. It's about learning to share and play nicely with others.

What frustrates me about boarders is they can get into the trees within a week of starting to board and being inexperienced then proceed to traverse across the fall line usually in big groups just totally ruining a whole hillside. Wish they would stay on the piste till they can take on the fall line.

What frustrates me about boarders is they can get into the trees within a week of starting to board and being inexperienced then proceed to traverse across the fall line usually in big groups just totally ruining a whole hillside. Wish they would stay on the piste till they can take on the fall line.

or when skiers trash a perfectly good powder field with their stupid moguls.....why can't they just stay on piste and mogul up there....they ruin the hillside ;)

I wish I carried a camera this year groups of 12-20 skiers with a guide stopping in the middle of the lift exit (After yelling at each other on the lift up) discussing which run they will destroy for 5 minutes then f@3k off back to Niseko while I wait behind them (not skiers just knob heads theycould have been boarders but we aren't stupid enough to pay some foreign [censored] $30 to show us arouund a mountain