Looks like a few of us will be there on Saturday! I'll keep my eyes open for you Tubby and Seemore. I'm red jacket, black pants, twin tip skis and a white helmet with a load of stickers. Probably with a group of 5 or 6.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day 1 370cm base at top of Isola and decent base at the bottom of West Arrived last night and dragged my 1st time mate out for a basic lesson nice and cold and shouldn't have drank that much before

Teine is powderlicious today

No mate today after 3 days with no snow on a mountain that has been ridden/skied pretty hard I still have a few little spots that bring me joy. it's like your local surf spot or skate park you have a

Looks like a few of us will be there on Saturday! I'll keep my eyes open for you Tubby and Seemore. I'm red jacket, black pants, twin tip skis and a white helmet with a load of stickers. Probably with a group of 5 or 6.

Like last time, I'm sure you'll hear me before you see me :D

• Like 1

Got 10-30cms today awesome day but tracked out by last lifts their will still be a few places with the goods but not much and doubt it will last long

Snowed today for an hour and not much fell not sure about Teine and who knows what tonight holds

wots voltron?

Hmm.....having a look at the cams, doesn't look like Rusutsu has had the same snow as Sapporo......hmmm......maybe Teine would be the better bet tomorrow

To combine forces together to attain a common goal.

Got 10-30cms today awesome day but tracked out by last lifts their will still be a few places with the goods but not much and doubt it will last long

Snowed today for an hour and not much fell not sure about Teine and who knows what tonight holds

Hmm....Teine'll be cracking tomorrow, been snowing all day.....shit.....I always seem to plan it bad for Rusutsu

Cest La Vie

Enjoy looks like sun for the last 6 days for me

Legs could do with a break though 16 days straight for an old bloke is tough going saying that their are 70 year olds out and about