• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day 1 370cm base at top of Isola and decent base at the bottom of West Arrived last night and dragged my 1st time mate out for a basic lesson nice and cold and shouldn't have drank that much before

Teine is powderlicious today

No mate today after 3 days with no snow on a mountain that has been ridden/skied pretty hard I still have a few little spots that bring me joy. it's like your local surf spot or skate park you have a

Been having a great time mate has finally gone home so no babysitting really busy but still stashes out there

Photos from the 12th no fresh but nice to get some sun for views

GOPR0109.jpg?_subject_uid=104437662&w=AABnTvebVF135C7iUtpFLR5jTWey7oFmvxn5zmS8yaNYYQ

Cant upload just freezes when I try to export

Loving the Birdman the Pinner was good on steep & deep but really stiff and uncomfortable to ride

My mate 2 days in was rocking the Birdman I love the flex you can really pop and drive in the Pow just starting to learn to navigate more with the rear foot but awesome board mate cheers for the heads up.

Twice as busy as last year tracks everwhere places that people wouldn't normally ride big groups of 8-10 just watching you and busting up everything may be time to move on

Got 4 hours before the wind came back needed to do some washing

Everyone was over Isola so just played in the valleys of East busy but still got the goods not just Aussies but Seppos/Canadians swarms of Euros with ABS backpacks shovels and I presume probes on massive planks because it's dangerous in the trees although not sure if the ABS backpack saves you if you hit a tree.

Quite a few Japanese which is cool I get to share lifts and learn something love watching the old guys bombing around on skis with perfect style

Black diamond apparently have started tours to Teine this year......been a surprising amount of whiteys

BD have been coming to Teine for a few years now. There's definitely been more foreigners up there this year though, especially last week with the Yuki Matsuri. The secret's out, but there are still plenty of spots that stay untouched.

We had Gondolas on windhold yesterday so Heavenly and #3&4 weren't open either so raced up the mountain today and managed to get Heavenly valley before the hordes arrived from Niskeo there would have been 200 at least all foreigners from everywhere and they trashed the whole heavenly valleys and runs in 2 hours then they all disappeared

There were heaps of guides showing people all the stuff you would need days to find normally.

Saw one guide lead 14 people under a robe to get to the back of heavenly view when the rope only went for another 3M absolute tossers

Please Niseko don't get windy again for the next 9 Days

We had Gondolas on windhold yesterday so Heavenly and #3&4 weren't open either so raced up the mountain today and managed to get Heavenly valley before the hordes arrived from Niskeo there would have been 200 at least all foreigners from everywhere and they trashed the whole heavenly valleys and runs in 2 hours then they all disappeared

There were heaps of guides showing people all the stuff you would need days to find normally.

Saw one guide lead 14 people under a robe to get to the back of heavenly view when the rope only went for another 3M absolute tossers

Please Niseko don't get windy again for the next 9 Days

Dude, Rusutsu don't belong to you dude.

I bet the owners were well chuffed to have the hordes descend. And long may it continue, I want Rusutsu to survive :rollabout: