The time has finally arrived looks like snow when we land and a decent dump the 1st day :thumbsup:

This is me so if you are around say hi obviously I will have gloves and boots on as well

seemore_46.jpgseemore_47.jpg

I will be their for 3 weeks mainly by myself so keen for a laugh / ride with anyone.

Brand new 160 Libtech Birdman and 159 Smokin Pinner waxed and scraped

smokin-pinner.jpg1213libbirdmanbtx.jpg

They are a similar size :friend:

Brand new Flux DS30's and Burton Cartels to go with them

some different clothes (new and used) see above staying at the Resort

Stay tuned for epic vids and photos

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day 1 370cm base at top of Isola and decent base at the bottom of West Arrived last night and dragged my 1st time mate out for a basic lesson nice and cold and shouldn't have drank that much before

Teine is powderlicious today

No mate today after 3 days with no snow on a mountain that has been ridden/skied pretty hard I still have a few little spots that bring me joy. it's like your local surf spot or skate park you have a

Yeah I love the place it's my alter ego that doesn't like it :D

Although I have heard it's not going to be very good for the next 23 Days, I don't expect much and love crowds

I've visitors up this weekend, we are heading to Niseko Sunday and Monday.....but Im off the whole of next week so I'm gonna get some good days in.....hopefully at least 1 day at Ru

Day 1

370cm base at top of Isola and decent base at the bottom of West

Arrived last night and dragged my 1st time mate out for a basic lesson nice and cold and shouldn't have drank that much before teaching someone how to board.

Day 2

Forecast snow didn't arrive overnight and it was a cold clear morning which turned into approx 5cms before we got on the mountain.

Mates 1st trip up the family run and basics taken care of he picked it up well and was charging after 5 runs.

Mountain was pretty trekked out with even alot of lines on Shiribetsu.

Headed over to East in the Arvo again pretty trekked out but still freshies to be found the Smokin Pinner feels good on the Pow but a bit stiff on the piste (compared to the hovercaft anyway) Cartel bindings feel good, But had a few bad pressure spots from the Ions (hopefully will be able to iron those out though :friend: )

Weather came over around 2:30 so called it a day and has hasn't stopped snowing yet so hopefully we will get the predicted decent falls.

Great 1st day and a lovely onsen and a few quite ones while I work.

Camera will come out tommorow

• Like 1

Mikepow claims no snow on the forecast till the WE for round here. WTF.

Hope he's wrong - but doubt it. Still getting the goods but having to work for it.

Light covering in the Niseko Resort Area, but very happy to report I was wrong about Kiroro.

Snowing throughout the day.

Knee deep.