• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The added time can be bad but having to go through America is worse under pretty much any circumstance. I can't believe some of the people they have working at the airports in the states... Pretty mu

Me and the missus usually prebook different meals, sometimes ones from religions we don't belong to. The Hindu one (asian vegetarian) can be quite good. They always hand them out before the normal meals off the trolley.

There's nothing stopping you getting a halal meal and washing it down with some beers!

I'm flying Turkish airlines.......can't wait for the in-flight donner!! Air hostess wheeling the elephant leg down the aisle and cutting your kebab for you (with a plastic machete just in case of terrorists!!).....hold the cabbage love, only onions and sauce for me :yummy:

I can't wait ;)

Yeah I tried the veggie one a few times and it was pretty awful.

Never really eat any of it anyway.

I always take some tuna mayo sandwiches and munch on them.

Who here drinks beer or other alcohol? when I do I often feel awful at the end so recently dont

I have 1 or 2. But that's it. When I first came here, I got bladdered in heathrow and continued on the plane with my fellow Nova greenhorns.....fell asleep and woke up 2 hours later feeling horrible!! Couldn't rehydrate myself for the rest of a very long and tedious flight.....the first and last time I drank a lot on a long haul flight.

Although when I got upgraded to Business class I had a fair few glasses of bubbly :)

I used to enjoy the provisions but now its just one or two :grandpa: When coming back to Japan, we're normally straight into the car, so it's a non starter now.

My favourite used to be the US airlines that carry a Bloody Mary mix called Mr. Ts. It's actually pretty good! Much better than the generic lagers the airlines carry.

Flying out tomorrow.

I also feel pretty bad after drinking on a flight.

But I also find it impossible to sleep. Last summer I drank 6 cans of beer in an effort to knock myself out. I was drowsy, but got a headache, didn't sleep, needed the toilet a lot and looked and felt a wreck at the other end!

That's it, I'm off. Packing my bags and to the airport tomorrow. Originally planning early August but brought it forward.

See you on the other side.

:wave: