Where in Japan are you? Most of the major cities have some free English magazines that have for sale sections. Check out places foreigners hang out for a copy. Otherwise Book-Off.

Thanks Onehunga. I'm in Myoko at the moment. Here on holiday so looking for an online avenue to advertise them... They are split board specific boots with a Vibram sole so I think if I can post a picture I'll have a bit more chance of selling them. They are pretty much brand new just too big for me unfortunately.. Otherwise excellent for riding... In Japan for another month so I'm sure I'll find a 27.0 pair of feet keen to buy them... I will take a look in Book Off.. Do you know if the Hard Off shops sell snow gear at all?

Thanks Onehunga. I'm in Myoko at the moment. Here on holiday so looking for an online avenue to advertise them... They are split board specific boots with a Vibram sole so I think if I can post a picture I'll have a bit more chance of selling them. They are pretty much brand new just too big for me unfortunately.. Otherwise excellent for riding... In Japan for another month so I'm sure I'll find a 27.0 pair of feet keen to buy them... I will take a look in Book Off.. Do you know if the Hard Off shops sell snow gear at all?

Hard-off is where I bought some bindings and a board. They should definitely have gear if you want to buy.. if you want to sell... don't expect to get fair market value. Try yahoo auctions or elsewhere.

I would have to agree with all of the above and say that Craigslist Tokyo is your best bet, otherwise you could try Yahoo Auctions or Rakuten, which also handles second sales.

• 1 month later...

Craigslist Tokyo is the best bet if you want to get the most money.

Recycle stores will take the boots off you quicker most of the time, especially if they are in good condition and if it's in season. You won't get as much money for them though.