We arrive on Feb 15 so hopefully some good snow on the way before then (upcoming weekend reports look good??) We will be based in Happo One but keen to try all resorts (although kids will be at ski school at Happo). If we get the All Mountain Pass can you use it across 2 resorts in the one day (i.e ski with kids in morning and then head over to a diff resort when they are in ski school). Or is it better to just buy passes day by day?

Are you going to be driving? If not, I wouldn't bother.... just go day by day and print out a bunch of the Happo lift + lunch + onsen.... forms from the Happo home page.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell them you've registered rainjapan.com and are moving the site over. Your logo can be a telephone box in the middle of a huge puddle.

Deeeeep day at Sapporo Kokosai. Easily mid thigh in places. Deepest day of the trip for sure.

Heading back up the hill today......beautiful bluebird today, no new snow but there'll be plenty left from yesterday in the trees   Got a mate in tow as his flight was cancelled yesterday and he ha

Wows! There is actually 1-2mm of snow on the ground outside of my house. I think this is the second time that's happened in the last decade!

Ya...flakes were falling in Usami this morning, too. It has been a while indeed.

got an extra 20cm of base on the mountain in two days worth of snow. Way more than that actually ON the mountain and around the town there's great accumulation. Overdid it going two days in a row for 5 hours though... rest day for today and I still have the weekend before it starts to melt again.

Get it while the gettins good.

Wows! There is actually 1-2mm of snow on the ground outside of my house. I think this is the second time that's happened in the last decade!

Ya...flakes were falling in Usami this morning, too. It has been a while indeed.h

Get busy plowing!

a8WD673_460sa_v1.gif

Should be heavy snow falling here all day tomorrow and starting tonight.

As long as the wind behaves I will be out skiing in the snow tomorrow as Sunday morning got other things on.

If it is falling too heavy or really windy then maybe ill give it a miss.

its been snowing all day today, Rusutsu apparently has had 20 cms throughout the day and expected to continue overnight. Just saw the weather report for tomorrow…….snow for Tokyo and sun for Sapporo………. WTF?!? Hope thats wrong :)