• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell them you've registered rainjapan.com and are moving the site over. Your logo can be a telephone box in the middle of a huge puddle.

Deeeeep day at Sapporo Kokosai. Easily mid thigh in places. Deepest day of the trip for sure.

Heading back up the hill today......beautiful bluebird today, no new snow but there'll be plenty left from yesterday in the trees   Got a mate in tow as his flight was cancelled yesterday and he ha

Kanetsu is open north of Shiozawa Ishiuchi.

Shiozawa Ishiuchi to Yuzawa, about 5km, is closed due to a crash.

Yuzawa going south into Gunma is open.

To Yuzawa from south is currently closed but I don't know why.

Which part of this are you having trouble with?

:confused:

Kanetsu is open north of Shiozawa Ishiuchi.

Shiozawa Ishiuchi to Yuzawa, about 5km, is closed due to a crash.

Yuzawa going south into Gunma is open.

To Yuzawa from south is currently closed but I don't know why.

Which part of this are you having trouble with?

:confused:

Which part are you having trouble with? That's the exact same information that I posted.

Outbound from Yuzawa to Shiozawaishiuchi and inbound Shiozawaishiuchi to Mizugami have been closed since earlier this afternoon.

A very crafty previous post edit maneuver there, I see what you did!

:thumbsup:

But seeing as though we apparently are saying pretty much the same thing, eventually... I think this probably started when tokabochi took it that implied that southbound was being closed due to massive amounts of snow, when in fact what started it was a crash.

By Mizugami, do you mean Minakami?

Teine has been very good today.....in some spots u can still feel the ice crust but in most parts it's pretty damn light powder :)

Bumped into Mag Seven and his crew....good times :)

Sapporo Kokusai is in the middle of a blizzard right now!! Tomorrow will be deep if it continues like this.

Same here, good pow with crust hidden underneath in spots.

Kokusai was AMAZING this morning!!! Completely reset in most areas and the crusty layer hidden under the powder was almost nowhere to be seen. Great conditions for this time of year and fresh tracks to be found all morning under the gondola and over the back.

• Like 1

Showing your age there TB ;-) T'was warm and very Spring-like at Goryu today. Looks like I missed the best (& perhaps the last of the best) conditions by a day. ざんねん :-(

This is was almost the first weekend since the start of the season except for when we got snowed in that I haven't been skiing at the weekend. Busy doing other things and getting my fields ready, but going for another blast at my local this coming Thursday most probably and then maybe another couple of times or so before the season ends on 8th April!

Was very warm here today as well, almost got to 10oC briefly and maybe will get a bit higher still tomorrow!

Bluebird day today.......temps expected to get to a high of 10 degrees!! so probably just above freezing at the top of Teine.....I expect bulletproof slopes in the morning, a little slush/soft around lunchtime and bullet proof again in the afternoon as the sun wanes........think I'll do a half day, better look out the sunscreen and sunspecs :)