• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell them you've registered rainjapan.com and are moving the site over. Your logo can be a telephone box in the middle of a huge puddle.

Deeeeep day at Sapporo Kokosai. Easily mid thigh in places. Deepest day of the trip for sure.

Heading back up the hill today......beautiful bluebird today, no new snow but there'll be plenty left from yesterday in the trees   Got a mate in tow as his flight was cancelled yesterday and he ha

Ski competition in our town as well today. I was going to get up and go take pictures but I watched a few episodes of Doctor Who then passed out. Supposed to get a high of 7* today and rain in the afternoon so I need to get out there fast.

Yeah the forecast keeps changing TB fingers crossed am in for some snow 1st day Wednesday

There's plenty around and it's still in good condition if there are no significant top ups. Rusutsu maybe tracked n bumpy if there is no new snow though

This season has been pretty disappointing so far for me. Best days I had out here were the first three I had, right at the beginning of January.

BUT!

I'll be going to Hokkaido for a weekend and probably Hakkoda once or twice as well to get in some powder days before it all goes to hell.

Went out today and it was so wet we couldn't stay more than an hour before the wife had enough. I also lost my gloves somewhere so I was boarding with my hands in my pockets. Felt inclined to turn in as well. Weather here is bouncing all over the place. High of 3 tomorrow followed by a high of -3. Its one crazy roller coaster ride.

The snow that was forecast this afternoon hasn't arrived and it's warm.....snow in the city melting fast.....that said it should be cold enough on the hill for the snow to stay decent.....I'll know tomorrow

The snow that was forecast this afternoon hasn't arrived and it's warm.....snow in the city melting fast.....that said it should be cold enough on the hill for the snow to stay decent.....I'll know tomorrow

Hakuba was a total bust this weekend....except we found a really nice new place to stay and since we skipped skiing today....found a great pool in Matsumoto right near the Azumino exit. Going to Myoko next week so ya....heavy snow please.

The thing about this season I feel is a mix of too many days without snow and even when it has snowed a lot it hasn't continued for that long.

You know, heavy snow for 4 days giving us 2+m. There has been nothing approaching that this time yet.

I can't recall there being as little snow around town in early February as this year.

Yeah Ive been a tad disappointed to not have seen that epic snowfall......we've had a few 20-30 cms days then nothing for a few days....I was looking forward to extreme snowfall.......oh well always next season :D

haha....yeah its been good for sure, I'm not REALLY complaining.....just that I expected to see uber dumps and they haven't really happened like that. The city deffo took a hit today, by the time I got back from Teine the place was even worse.......1 thing I've learned, snowboard boots are no good walking on icy streets!!