It's snowing in Sapporo :clap:

At a fair rate of knots as well

Edit: it's really came down the past hour or so.....seemore will be happy, looks like he'll have timed it perfectly for tomorrow

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell them you've registered rainjapan.com and are moving the site over. Your logo can be a telephone box in the middle of a huge puddle.

Deeeeep day at Sapporo Kokosai. Easily mid thigh in places. Deepest day of the trip for sure.

Heading back up the hill today......beautiful bluebird today, no new snow but there'll be plenty left from yesterday in the trees   Got a mate in tow as his flight was cancelled yesterday and he ha

Some friends on FB are saying it's snowing in Yokohama......yesterday was 19 degrees!

There is a little bit of snow falling, but it melts as it hits the ground. Those of you from a snowy area woouldn't even classify it as snowing.

Well it will be easy to count the amount of snow we have on the ground all of zero f#$%ing flakes.

Apart from snow flurries we got nothing.

What is it with this dopey weather.

Im sure the snow gods dont like me.

Lets hope Saturday delivers the goods. Forecasted to get between 40-60cm.

Well it will be easy to count the amount of snow we have on the ground all of zero f#$%ing flakes.

Apart from snow flurries we got nothing.

What is it with this dopey weather.

Im sure the snow gods dont like me.

Lets hope Saturday delivers the goods. Forecasted to get between 40-60cm.

Holy Hell. Hope some winds up blowing north. Haven't had good powder to ride on in a month! Looking to travel a bit myself for the freshies.

Thing is 40-60cm is not madly out of the ordinary for here anyway. Or it didn't used to be. It is this year though, so far. :(

Best we had up here in Shimokita was a "blizzard" where we got about 50cm in less than 24 hours. I thought that was gnarly. But oh wait, then it all melted two days later. :angry:

Hoping for some late season dumps as I'm all decked out and ready for a showdown.

Still rubbish here.

Local forecast is for up to 35cm in Minamiuonuma, up to 40cm before 9am. Now that would be nice.

Actuallly the 7pm news weather forecast was saying some parts of Niigata could get up to 90cm so I hope you do get that much.

Hokkaido still looking good for tomorrow.

Even Tokyo is getting some. But not accumulating.

Hokkaido is looking good now......been snowing for most of the evening.....tomorrow will be good on the mountain