Aaahhh it wasn't u then Tubby......

It was on the news earlier, some guy got lost at Teine today/tonite and had to call the police to come rescue him because it's getting dark and he can't find his way down the hill!!! Police are tracking his location by his smartphone!!

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell them you've registered rainjapan.com and are moving the site over. Your logo can be a telephone box in the middle of a huge puddle.

Deeeeep day at Sapporo Kokosai. Easily mid thigh in places. Deepest day of the trip for sure.

Heading back up the hill today......beautiful bluebird today, no new snow but there'll be plenty left from yesterday in the trees   Got a mate in tow as his flight was cancelled yesterday and he ha

I see the umbrella mark for this weekend in Niigata.....WTF... Last weekend ...I spent a ton of money taking the family to Hakuba only to ski the Saturday and head home early on the Sunday due to rain. Now it's looking like I have to cross my fingers on this weeks trip to Myoko, too. G..damhit...!!

Nah you will be ok. Suposed to remain cold all week with heavy snow Saturday for all of Kanto, snow in Nagano and Hokiriku. That is unless things change dramatically. But every forecast is pointing to snow and cold.

Nah you will be ok. Suposed to remain cold all week with heavy snow Saturday for all of Kanto, snow in Nagano and Hokiriku. That is unless things change dramatically. But every forecast is pointing to snow and cold.

Talking of cold it is very cold here today and with a bit of luck we should be getting some snow.

• SnowJapan Admin

This kind of weather makes the reports difficult as well.

:(

Already had one or two what shall I say 'less honest types' give us some grief about us mentioning rain and crappy conditions and being what they call 'negative'.

But if that's what is happening, that's what we need to do our best to report.

One person up front demanded we should conveniently not mention rain if it rains because - quote - 'it's not supporting the Japanese snow industry'. No kidding.

Would love to 'out' these people.

This kind of weather makes the reports difficult as well.

:(

Already had one or two what shall I say 'less honest types' give us some grief about us mentioning rain and crappy conditions and being what they call 'negative'.

But if that's what is happening, that's what we need to do our best to report.

One person up front demanded we should conveniently not mention rain if it rains because - quote - 'it's not supporting the Japanese snow industry'. No kidding.

Would love to 'out' these people.

It wasn't rain! It was snow in liquid form ;)

• SnowJapan Admin

That won't be happening.

We'd stop doing reports before considering moulding them into something - intentionally misleading people is just not what we're about.

:thumbsup:

Anyways ------- just snow, goddamit! :grandpa:

Cloudy and cold here, looks like it might start snowing any minute now, but........ will know when I get back from Kofu tonight if it did snow or not. It seems that more eastern parts of Yamanashi and Tokyo are more likely to get snow then us here.....(I bloody hope not though)