• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell them you've registered rainjapan.com and are moving the site over. Your logo can be a telephone box in the middle of a huge puddle.

Deeeeep day at Sapporo Kokosai. Easily mid thigh in places. Deepest day of the trip for sure.

Heading back up the hill today......beautiful bluebird today, no new snow but there'll be plenty left from yesterday in the trees   Got a mate in tow as his flight was cancelled yesterday and he ha

I like to blend in, like a ninja!

D5CDB809-6AF7-4D70-85DD-D9188B4E4A9B_zpsmipli19l.jpg

Behold, my lethal skillz.

On the way now, watching looper an--

:o

I FORGOT THE CHEESE.

:'(

Bollocks. I'll have to do something with whatever the shop has.

Im at Sun Meadows and wet snow is falling with a thick fog so crap conditions.

But my wifes aunt is up for the weekend fot skiing so I am out skiing anyway.

Its getting colder so hopefully lighter snow will start dfalling soon or it stops.

EE9AE277-9463-4CAC-9EEB-005B423EB344_zpsjma9d9j6.jpg

View from about halfway up. Thankfully it's cleared up now, and there some snow scheduled to fall in the next hour. Not that it means anything to me, but hopefully people get to enjoy tomorrow.

Here we are talking 15=20m vis max at the mo and it has stopped snowing for the time being. Cant see feck all.

We are down for some snow tonight although I doubt it will be more than a few cms but that will be better than nothing.

Currently at Kusatsu and it looks like no snow has fallen in a long time. One of the runs at the top of the mountain is closed because there is vegetation showing though. Visiabitly is about 10 metres up top. What snow there is is hard, icy and in parts brown.

Yamanashi is under a Heavy snow advisrory, so lets see if we do get snow and how much. It has turned really cold now feels more like January than March like it was earlier today.

It is drizzling at the moment, but hopefully that will turn to snow soon.

Any cheese sightings?

You'll have to see the report!

So, The morning was a write off, the afternoon... actually was pretty good! Managed to get some pictures and a little off-piste in. But I honestly feel that Aizu's season is finishing sooner rather than later; there were slips and exposed veg on many of the borders.

Well the heavy snow didnt materalize in the end but the forecast still insists we should get heavy snow today so will see what happens as the day goes on.

Looks like there was a very slight dusting overnight but now it's raining

:(

I could go skiing but I think I'll stay in and watch a few movies instead! Friend went to Maiko yesterday and said conditions were goddam awful.

Looks like Hokkaido is going to get it for the next week

I hope so

9 Days without snow TB and I thought it was all over but forecast looks good

38C back home