• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell them you've registered rainjapan.com and are moving the site over. Your logo can be a telephone box in the middle of a huge puddle.

Deeeeep day at Sapporo Kokosai. Easily mid thigh in places. Deepest day of the trip for sure.

Heading back up the hill today......beautiful bluebird today, no new snow but there'll be plenty left from yesterday in the trees   Got a mate in tow as his flight was cancelled yesterday and he ha

It is a bit girly isn't it.

We should be talking about beer.

The blossoms are partly (or maybe mostly) a great excuse to drink the elixir of life in public parks and the like ;)

TBF in Japan, you don't need an excuse, drinking is ok everywhere :)

Warm here this morning already 11.5 oC at 11am. Although temps probably will not rise much morevthan that.

Only got down to 5oC here last night.

Cloudy and supposed to rain today.

Going skiing tomorrow at my local. I am sure it will be like skiing on glue but number of ski days left are rapidly shrinking.

I guess then maybe another day or two more after that between now and the end of the season.

Had a good day at Appi today, for spring skiing. The top half of the mountain was in good shape, crisp shave ice, not slushy. No wind, so all the regular lifts were running. The bottom half of the mountain tended to be a bit sticky, so spent most of the day looping the top lifts.

Finally made it to the fabled Nishimori slope, and was disappointed by gluey conditions on the lower part of the course. Looks like it would be fab on a powder day, though.

Back home after a marathon drive. (What's with the hairpin turns on the Tohoku Expressway around Sendai?)

Another hot n sunny one out there today.....I've put my warm weather wax on the board, let's see if it helps any in the glue. Gonna try and see if I can do anything in the park......just something I have no skills with

Damn, pretty crappy rain here now. I have a day off too. And I don't have a day off tomorrow, when sun is due.

Not going out in the rain though, I can cope with slushy sun but not this.

:(

At my local it is cloudy quite cool actually about 3oC at base and around 1oC at the top.

The snow is surprisingly good firm but soft and not at all sticky at the moment anyway.

Better than the conditions in Myoko the other day.

Was raining slightly this morning earlier but keeping dry at the moment.

In Tokyo today walking about in T-shirt it is hot here and the cherry trees are in full bloom.

It was frosty when I left my house.

Bit of a hot shock to the system is this.