• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell them you've registered rainjapan.com and are moving the site over. Your logo can be a telephone box in the middle of a huge puddle.

Deeeeep day at Sapporo Kokosai. Easily mid thigh in places. Deepest day of the trip for sure.

Heading back up the hill today......beautiful bluebird today, no new snow but there'll be plenty left from yesterday in the trees   Got a mate in tow as his flight was cancelled yesterday and he ha

Spring has come. Time for cherry blossoms and hiking :) Might get out in the slush a couple more times though.

Still be a while for cherry blossoms up here but the slush is definitely here

After a frosty start it got to about 13oC for a while.

But actually felt quite cool and certainly needed a coat on with the wind blowing.

Cherry blossoms come out around Golden week here.

Was still quite chilly in Goryu this morning but it got noticeably warmer the further you travelled down the Chuo Expressway. Obviously the heat from the urban jungle!

Rained at Appi today, for about 20 minutes in early afternoon. Had a reasonably good morning and late afternoon on the Hayabusa and Ootaka courses (winds limited access elsewhere), but the middle part of the day was basically a loss due to high winds and rain. Long lunch break.

Tomorrow should at least have the majority of lifts running, with low winds. Plan to roam far and wee. I swear I'll ride the Nishimori lift if I have to sacrifice a goat to do so.