• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell them you've registered rainjapan.com and are moving the site over. Your logo can be a telephone box in the middle of a huge puddle.

Deeeeep day at Sapporo Kokosai. Easily mid thigh in places. Deepest day of the trip for sure.

Heading back up the hill today......beautiful bluebird today, no new snow but there'll be plenty left from yesterday in the trees   Got a mate in tow as his flight was cancelled yesterday and he ha

Cloudy here at Suginohara for about the past couple of hours with snow fallong at the peak and sleet/rain at the base/ bright.

Snow from half way down to base is rubbish like sking on glue and the top just about acceptable.

But it is mid March so cant be helped I guess.

Glad I went up the top and did the expert courses this morning because cant get up there anymore this afternoon they stopped the capsule lift that goes to the top because of wind.

Snowing quite heavy here in myoko and starting to settle. Very wet snow . Really coming down now and settling.I am finished for the day now fun sking in wet snow. Going to find an onsen before heading home.

Heavy rain here but cold and feels like it could turn to snow anytime.

Although hopefully it can wait until I get back this evening as I am using our K car today and it isnt 4WD.

Wont survive here easily no water running down the roads to melt the snow. And they usually wait until the snow gets quite deep before bulldozing the roads plus my wifes k car has about as much ground clearance as an ant.

It's now dumping on the hill, conditions are much better than I was expecting. Enough fresh on top of crust to enjoy some shallow pow turns in the trees. Some of the more mellow runs that were good early season were great again today.....hard snowpack under the fresh meaning the runs were nice and cruisy