• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell them you've registered rainjapan.com and are moving the site over. Your logo can be a telephone box in the middle of a huge puddle.

Deeeeep day at Sapporo Kokosai. Easily mid thigh in places. Deepest day of the trip for sure.

Heading back up the hill today......beautiful bluebird today, no new snow but there'll be plenty left from yesterday in the trees   Got a mate in tow as his flight was cancelled yesterday and he ha

Insanely heavy rain today here near the coast. So much so that there was slight flooding in our area and even delayed or canceled trains. Crossing my fingers that tomorrow will have some sweet waves from this low pressure.

Nothing much materialized BM....

I'm debating going out this weekend also. Is the snow slushie or decent?

When I was at Madarao two weeks ago, it was slush powder. It was pretty fun to spray your friends with it, but not as easy to get down.

I'll probably get out to Hakuba......

I don't know what the snow is like round here apart from imagining what it would be like after over a full day of heavy rain....

What's it doing in Muikamachi now? Looks like Tanigawa is getting some snow but I imagine it could be dryer.

Why I want to go this weekend is my daughter if off to Disney land this weekend leaving mr all by myself.

Oh yes.

So naturally it is the perfect time to go do as I please so of course I choose to use mu lift tickets I got from SJ.

Thinking to do Madarao and Tangram tomorrow and Myoko Sunday.

Just hope the wind behaves.

I think regardless of conditions ill go its probably my last chance to go anywhere different this season before my farming work kicks in in Kofu.

And by myself I have time to really explore the resorts.

I think lots of places did well last week, but that was the last of the decent snowfall.

That was the last of the decent snowfall? Say it isn't so! I still want to get out a couple more times. I am hoping another snowstorm will come, but looks like the weather is just getting warmer and warmer. :sadface: Not looking forwards to riding through slush again.....

Ok decided I am going to Madarao tomorrow, looks like being clear weather so hopefully I can get some good views and really get a chance to explore the whole resort properly, and will do Tangram too, got to ad 1500 yen, but most probably I will do that too.

At tangram now stopping for lunch.

Not that many people which Im surprised especially up top quite empty.

It is hot out here today or at least it is compared to my area.

That will do me for the day my legs have had enough.

I think I managed to ski almost all of the 28 courses and also all courses at Tangram too so going to Madarao hotel onsen then head home rest and tjen do Myoko tomorrow.

Yes it would, but I got two dogs at home and would have to put them in a kennel in Kofu if I had of wanted to stay over night, which would also be rather mendokusai as my wife and daughter are at Disney land/sea. So thought I would come back home, its only just over an hour and half and it doesn't really bother me, better than having to go down to Kofu and back twice for the dogs.

At suginohara. Its very warm already.

Will see what the snow is like. Unlike last timr I came it is clear so I can actually see the resort and surrounds which is nice.

Madarao has more snow than here strangely enough.