• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell them you've registered rainjapan.com and are moving the site over. Your logo can be a telephone box in the middle of a huge puddle.

Deeeeep day at Sapporo Kokosai. Easily mid thigh in places. Deepest day of the trip for sure.

Heading back up the hill today......beautiful bluebird today, no new snow but there'll be plenty left from yesterday in the trees   Got a mate in tow as his flight was cancelled yesterday and he ha

Woken upto huge amounts of snow on the wall outside my place!!

Wish my spring holiday started now.

Yeah!! Looking out my window, I'd say its at least 30cms overnight. I'm heading back up to Teine, but not until mid-morning.

Heading to the station now, I can see we got a lot more than 30cms.....in the untouched parts of the pavement it's up to the top of my shins. Teine will be good today :)

Had snow showers off and on all day but didnt mount to much really but it is really cold and has been all day even by my standard I like cold but today is colder than a January.

More snow overnight.

Cannot complain about the last week. It really has refreshed everywhere more than I certainly was expecting. Phew!

:)

I'm off out skiing somewhere a bit later I think. Even if it clouds over!!!! :veryshocked:

Shall be out on Thursday for day number 30 of the season.........I didn't think I'd manage 30 in 1 season but then I didn't realise how much time off I'd have during the season. :D

Well done TB! I am currently on 26, but will certainly hit 30 this season, actually not as many days out as I would have liked, but well work has to be done. I will be happy with 30 though!

Cool. Is it going to be some interesting and cunning cunning plan that actually needs planning, or will it be a very imaginative 2 weeks in Rusutsu?

;)

I am looking at all options but keep coming back to Rusutsu flights booked 4 weeks this trip, may actually move around but then again if it snows I may just stay there :D

yesterday at Kokusai and saturday at Rusutsu.

probably my best powder day of the season on Sat....30cm's untouched powder on friday (mtn closed due to high winds) then 60cm's on saturday!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyGFOLTpcxg&feature=youtu.be

Awesome Sapporo :thumbsup:

mate where is the 1st 3 runs?

Thanks!

The first 3 were between Steamboat B and Heavenly Canyon. I won't say exactly where for obvious reasons!!

We ended up with heavy rain which has really demolished the snow. We still got a lot of snow left but it really is thinning now.

It has turned much colder now after a high of 6oC.

Had this rain been snow again it would have probably have given us about a metre of snow or more it rained that much.

Insanely heavy rain today here near the coast. So much so that there was slight flooding in our area and even delayed or canceled trains. Crossing my fingers that tomorrow will have some sweet waves from this low pressure.