Had a great day today......other half and her mate were happy to potter about on their own which left me and my mate to bomb the usual haunts. Snow was in great condition, still powder, still stashes of almost untracked slopes.....great fun

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell them you've registered rainjapan.com and are moving the site over. Your logo can be a telephone box in the middle of a huge puddle.

Deeeeep day at Sapporo Kokosai. Easily mid thigh in places. Deepest day of the trip for sure.

Heading back up the hill today......beautiful bluebird today, no new snow but there'll be plenty left from yesterday in the trees   Got a mate in tow as his flight was cancelled yesterday and he ha

This storm that should hit us sometime tonight amd should snow right through to Saturday evening is looking like giving us anything between 60cm and 1metre or more possible depends on the eye of the storm but looking good that my area might get a direct hit. Bring it on snow gods.

will be in Rusutsu from Sunday. been planning for a whole year, but looks like there's been a dry spell for a week+ and continuing, ahhh what's the deal!?

Yeah Rusutsu has been hurting a bit, along with Niseko. They even missed out on the snow that Teine and Kiroro got on Tuesday

will be in Rusutsu from Sunday. been planning for a whole year, but looks like there's been a dry spell for a week+ and continuing, ahhh what's the deal!?

Yeah Rusutsu has been hurting a bit, along with Niseko. They even missed out on the snow that Teine and Kiroro got on Tuesday

Fingers crossed it should be snowing when you get here if not then groomers are ok

Fingers crossed it should be snowing when you get here if not then groomers are ok

thanks! would really need the snow gods to pull through! i'm really hoping not to be on groomers though, we have plenty of that where i'm coming from. but looks like there will only be some light dusting according to forecast..super bummed.

Very heavy snow forecast for us starting tonight and getting heavier as the day progresses tomorrow.

Looking at some of the percipetation charts we could be down for one metre of snow. I certainly hope we do.

snow has stopped in sapporo........but it will have laid a nice layer down at the perfect time of when the lifts shut......so tomorrow should be pretty good! :D

I'm gonna get my 22nd day on the snow tomorrow.........double what my previous best was.

Just be sure to post more pics of powder snow on your gloves so we know what it looks like snowdude. Thanks :thumbsup:

Yes, please do, snowdude. :thumbsup:

But be wary not to go on and on and on about the same things all the time though, like some other humourless 'members' might. :thumbsup: