Umm....... Felony egging...... deportation petitions being presented to the president..... extradition for assault on a limo driver...you've seen Bieber, right?...waify little guy. Being charged with shit and then all of a sudden being dropped....EXCEPT resiting arrest. Oh the irony..

I know he's acting like an asshole but come on,,,,, felony, assault...resisting arrest.....WTF

And the HATE.... why so much hate? He's a little poppy singer....

It is ... in no particular order ...

Young

Stupid

Up himself, and

Encouraged in these by his minders.

Sooner or later he will either wake up to himself and become a reasonable facsimile of a human, or kill himself with the substances he ingests/injects.

Likely I will not live long enough to see this transformation.

He's on a fast track to destruction.

Both he and Miley had the innocent, nice, wholesome kid market, they found fame and completely imploded.

Happened to Britney and Lindsay and countless others before them.

Just hope he sorts his mess out before he ends up dead.

But a petition to deport him from the US?

If they didn't deport Mel Gibson then they won't deport little wimpy Biebs.

Bieber is just a fcking tosser who needs a good beating to knock some sense into his shit for brains head.

Fcking weisel thinks his Mr.Important.

Five minutes left alone with me I would very soon show him the errors in his ways.

MB yes very true about Miley too.

Shame really because she can actually sing really well live. But the money and fame has got her head as well and now she too has buggered up her image.

A lot are like that though.

Five minutes left alone with me I would very soon show him the errors in his ways.

What would you do snowdude?

Well you know nothing to drastic just bash his head hard against a wall five or six times followed by a very stern boot up his back side. And explain to him while slowly bending his fingers backwards that just because he has money and fame doesnt mean he can act like an arse hole.