:thumbsup:

Is that two ladies cuddling up on the lift there?

How busy was it muika?

It was two young ladies actually. And yes did look like they were cuddling up, that's what caught my eye.

:evilgrin:

Not busy, though not empty either. No waiting on any lifts. Mitsumata car park was probably half full. Certainly much much much better than going there on a weeked, that is for sure. Not sure I'd want to do that.

Turn right at the top of that top Number 5 lift, onehunga.

I didn't do it today myself as I have a sore ankle and wasn't feeling up for anything other than groomed courses.

And of course further up and beyond the lift I believe is where Gunma Boarder got his fab photos that he posted a few weeks ago.

Just looked at the official map for Kagura. As you might expect, all that lot isn't on it. The official area is basically under/by the lift, not way off to the right on that mountainside. They don't seem to stop people though.

Have fun! Keen to hear how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope this an ideal thread for this question - Can anyone tell me what times the buses run from Echigo Yuzawa train station to Kagura Mitsumata? Been searching but I can't find any exact info. Cheers everyone :-)

Edit - looks like buses leave at 8:25 ; 9:45 ; 11:05.

Depends which exit.......the local bus stops outside hatago onsen (is that it's name?) and there is one before the 8.25 one (and it's cheaper) from the other exit. BUT it may only run on weekends and public holidays so best to check it out