• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many are Mt Granview sending?

The ladies board slopestyle ladies all seemed quite pretty.

But... but... but surely, she only had the accident because she was wearing a helmet!!     Moguls are mad. People who do them must be too. Or have special knees. Possibly both!

Mao doesn't exactly come across as.... well, the brightest of the bunch, does she.

Figure skating. It's pretty ridiculous isn't it. Frilly outfits, all the silly posing and bowing.

I was pretty surprised seeing the figure skating standings this morning. I thought they'd all be in the top 10 at least..

Spent the night watching the mens hockey quarter finals. Canada better get it's shit together or the yanks are going to knock em out in the semi's. A 2-1 win against Latvia is pretty pathetic ..

I only watch it sometimes to look at their bottoms and legs. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I avoid as much as possibly looking at their bottoms and legs, though sometimes it is absolutely unavoidable, damn.

They should wear long trousers or something. :grandpa:

• Like 1

Mao doesn't exactly come across as.... well, the brightest of the bunch, does she.

Figure skating. It's pretty ridiculous isn't it. Frilly outfits, all the silly posing and bowing.

She looks like Mac from the kids movie, Mac & Me

I have to say that NHK has so far done a good job in covering the Olympics. Apart from that message that appears from time to time in the bottom left hand corner on NHK-BS!

Hey.... when you guys use firstrowsports .. what player do you suggest downloading to watch? It doesn't jive with Mac so I have to bust out my wife's PC.

Or...if you are using it with a Mac, how are you doing it?

Oops. No reply!!

What I meant to write was....

If ur not at a hotel or something and have a tv connected to/that has an inbuilt hard drive then u can get rid of the box in the corner by just recording it, waiting a few seconds and watch the recording!! There is no box on a recording of the channel.

Nordic Combined: just out of curiosity, who first decided that combining ski jump and cross-country makes any sense whatsoever?

Possibly the person trying to justify the cost of building a ski jump.

There are also two of such events, one on the normal hill and one on the large hill. The cross country is the same distance in both events.

Who cares.....

PLEASE tell me all you guys saw the Canada vs US women's hockey final. MY GOD...what a game!! As a hockey "dude" I've always had a ..meh...kind of attitude to women's hockey but DAMN that was a great game. Nothing like jumping up and down with tears in your bloodshot eyes at 4:30 in the morning.....

Now I'm going to nap all day... :wave: