• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many are Mt Granview sending?

The ladies board slopestyle ladies all seemed quite pretty.

But... but... but surely, she only had the accident because she was wearing a helmet!!     Moguls are mad. People who do them must be too. Or have special knees. Possibly both!

happy to see local Akito Watabe get the silver medal in nordic combined.

Cool, and I though he had the gold only not to be.

So how does he manage to train at home? All that bottomless powder is pretty hard for x-country

• Like 1

Well, not me.

But their incentitvety has insulted the aboriginal races of both Japan and Australia, are a disgrace to their children's indigious ancestry and the children of Mr Adam Goodes. And that person needs to be is censed and apologise issue.

:grandpa:

I thought the snowboarding ladies halfpipe featured some cuties but the Russian curling team take it up to a new level. Which ones are the scrubbers? :D

My favourite moment so far was the Slovenian (?) guy in the men's half pipe qualifiers. All of them are under orders to get their board manufacturer's name on the screen, but that guy took his off and started pumping his board up and down with the base in full view like someone manically shoulder pressing a barbell. It was his not quite fifteen minutes of fame with him in closeup waiting for his score, and you could barely see his face behind the board. The name on the base? KISSMARK

I just want to say I think its great that the ice skating bloke can fall twice and still win because he was trying difficult stuff. The style of judging is very progressive, to use the snowboarding/newschool skiing word. Possibly more progressive than the way the skiing and snowboarding themselves are judged.