Can someone help me out here please.

Who exactly is being racist?

:confused:

The only comments that could possibly be read as such seem to me as being those written by some Australians on here, and even then I don't clearly know the implications of words like 'bogan'.

Oh yes and the **** Uganda comment which was an unprovoked comment and was only edited later.

pie-eater and gg were picking up on the 'great country' line of comments, and that was not specific to Australia.

The same would apply to any country, including their own. As gg followed up with.

Other than that, I really can't see any.

I can only conclude that I'm either missing something, or there's just some way overly-sensitive folk. If the latter...... why?

Is it Australian infighting or something that I just don't get?

An honest question.

If not, I suggest you get your act together and stop acting like a bunch of whine-y pink blouses. ;)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No it is not Ozzie day it is Australia Day and Mr Adam Goodes is not the Ozzie of the year, Mr Adam Goodes is Australian of the Year. Yet another inept cultural insensitive comment. HIstory show that

Much as I love the snow based discussion here, I think I am going to take a little holiday.   Online or not, the members here are human beings. I wouldn't treat any of you the way you post if we we

Hate is hate. Hate begets hate. Don't condone any of it - in either direction.   Personally, I'll be spending Australia Day with a large group through our sporting club. Kids from the other side o

I just realised that Ozzie day is day after Burns Day in Scotland.......Sláinte!!

No it is not Ozzie day it is Australia Day and Mr Adam Goodes is not the Ozzie of the year, Mr Adam Goodes is Australian of the Year. Yet another inept cultural insensitive comment. HIstory show that you Scotts and Britishs are tainted with Millenniums of ingrained social class discrimination. You and Pie are classic example of that with your cyber bulling which you both display when both feel the need to make yourselves feel superior. This comment is yet another insult to a people of indigious status. Your incentitvety have insulted the aboriginal races of both Japan and Australia on this forum. Both of you are pathetic racist. Both of you are a disgrace to your children's indigious ancestry and the children of Mr Adam Goodes. Do not use the old cleche that I have miss-intrepid these off the cuff remarks. I am not the only one who have obverse this trait. It is a display of Dogmatic overtones of pure racism. How shameful you both are as parent of your children and of your country of origin. You both can knock and make fun my spelling which is away a point you both make me aware off. But I will not stand by and not defend the right to equity against your ever continuing racisim. You both need to be is censed and apologise issue.

:lol:

Biggen....you are a tool!

Constantly on the attack with your illiterate posts. It is Ozzie day cos Ozzie is short for Australia...Adam Goodes.....I have no idea who he is.....so why would I listen to a video he made about a day that means nothing to me?! I merely stated that Burns Night and Ozzie day are but a day apart.

I don't know what Scott's you know, I know a couple of people called Scott and I can assure you that they are very nice people. Britishs....well I just have no way to respond to that.

I don't know who you've been talking to but I can assure you that those kids are not mines........I made sure to do it upside down and every dogmatic racist knows thats the way to avoid making babies!

If you don't want people to make fun of your spelling, then don't come on a public forum and start ranting and raving about insults received and given concerning the aboriginal peoples of both Japan and Australia. Where these insults are, I have no idea. I mentioned nothing about the Ainu people and nothing about the aboriginal peoples of Australia.

Its funny you make accusations of racism and stereotyping against us when its seems its you who is making sweeping gestures about 2 nationalities, irony is a funny thing

If you can't play nice, nevermind in a understandable manner then I suggest you go and chase some oncoming cars on the expressway.....have a nice day :wave:

• Like 1

I just realised that Ozzie day is day after Burns Day in Scotland.......Sláinte!!

No it is not Ozzie day it is Australia Day and Mr Adam Goodes is not the Ozzie of the year, Mr Adam Goodes is Australian of the Year. Yet another inept cultural insensitive comment. HIstory show that you Scotts and Britishs are tainted with Millenniums of ingrained social class discrimination. You and Pie are classic example of that with your cyber bulling which you both display when both feel the need to make yourselves feel superior. This comment is yet another insult to a people of indigious status. Your incentitvety have insulted the aboriginal races of both Japan and Australia on this forum. Both of you are pathetic racist. Both of you are a disgrace to your children's indigious ancestry and the children of Mr Adam Goodes. Do not use the old cleche that I have miss-intrepid these off the cuff remarks. I am not the only one who have obverse this trait. It is a display of Dogmatic overtones of pure racism. How shameful you both are as parent of your children and of your country of origin. You both can knock and make fun my spelling which is away a point you both make me aware off. But I will not stand by and not defend the right to equity against your ever continuing racisim. You both need to be is censed and apologise issue.

How to respond to that?!

:veryshocked:

I won't use any old cheches, that's for sure, John-San.

Just out of interest though, could you perhaps pinpoint one example of my 'continuing pure racism'?

I am genuinely curious.

1:The term "raving" homosexual is attempt at demonising a sector of people because of sexual preference

2: commenting on a sensitive issues to indigious people for a laugh is a sick attempt at degrading people in a topic which does not concern you. A helpful comment would be appropriate yes then comment . but it was not!!

3: It is obvious that you did not listen to Mr Goodes Speech or you would of realise how sensitive this issue is to the indigious people of Australia. There is three examples.

I could use the term stinking foreigner towards you which is a scientific fact not a racist term due to the bacitiea which you harbour on your body that feed on the secretion from the Apocrine glans, giving of body odour. In 99% of Japanese these glans have receded. But I don,t and what the funk is John-san. Is it another poor attempt in gaining a laugh!

Doing some reading of this load of tosh, came across this.

You are not Japanese. You are a lowly educated native English speaker.

And if you were serious about stamping out this rampant racism, and did not want to disgrace your children's indigious ancestry and the children of Mr Adam Goodes, then you would not give up until it was jolly well completely stamped out!

After constantly insultanaing the aboriginal races of both Japan and Australia on this forum, these people need to be is censed and apologise issue.

:grandpa:

An open Apoligy to Tubby and Pie

I have no excuse for singling you both out and attacking you both in the the way I did. I should have be mature and wise instead of rude with my very poor attitude. But, but there is no but or if was totally wrong and rude for my personal attack on you both and disrespectful of the forum

I sinsenerly apologise and can totally understand if you do not accept. I was wrong Biggen