• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No it is not Ozzie day it is Australia Day and Mr Adam Goodes is not the Ozzie of the year, Mr Adam Goodes is Australian of the Year. Yet another inept cultural insensitive comment. HIstory show that

Much as I love the snow based discussion here, I think I am going to take a little holiday.   Online or not, the members here are human beings. I wouldn't treat any of you the way you post if we we

Hate is hate. Hate begets hate. Don't condone any of it - in either direction.   Personally, I'll be spending Australia Day with a large group through our sporting club. Kids from the other side o

I just realised that Ozzie day is day after Burns Day in Scotland.......Sláinte!!

No it is not Ozzie day it is Australia Day and Mr Adam Goodes is not the Ozzie of the year, Mr Adam Goodes is Australian of the Year. Yet another inept cultural insensitive comment. HIstory show that you Scotts and Britishs are tainted with Millenniums of ingrained social class discrimination. You and Pie are classic example of that with your cyber bulling which you both display when both feel the need to make yourselves feel superior. This comment is yet another insult to a people of indigious status. Your incentitvety have insulted the aboriginal races of both Japan and Australia on this forum. Both of you are pathetic racist. Both of you are a disgrace to your children's indigious ancestry and the children of Mr Adam Goodes. Do not use the old cleche that I have miss-intrepid these off the cuff remarks. I am not the only one who have obverse this trait. It is a display of Dogmatic overtones of pure racism. How shameful you both are as parent of your children and of your country of origin. You both can knock and make fun my spelling which is away a point you both make me aware off. But I will not stand by and not defend the right to equity against your ever continuing racisim. You both need to be is censed and apologise issue.

How to respond to that?!

:veryshocked:

I won't use any old cheches, that's for sure, John-San.

Just out of interest though, could you perhaps pinpoint one example of my 'continuing pure racism'?

I am genuinely curious.

I just realised that Ozzie day is day after Burns Day in Scotland.......Sláinte!!

No it is not Ozzie day it is Australia Day and Mr Adam Goodes is not the Ozzie of the year, Mr Adam Goodes is Australian of the Year. Yet another inept cultural insensitive comment. HIstory show that you Scotts and Britishs are tainted with Millenniums of ingrained social class discrimination. You and Pie are classic example of that with your cyber bulling which you both display when both feel the need to make yourselves feel superior. This comment is yet another insult to a people of indigious status. Your incentitvety have insulted the aboriginal races of both Japan and Australia on this forum. Both of you are pathetic racist. Both of you are a disgrace to your children's indigious ancestry and the children of Mr Adam Goodes. Do not use the old cleche that I have miss-intrepid these off the cuff remarks. I am not the only one who have obverse this trait. It is a display of Dogmatic overtones of pure racism. How shameful you both are as parent of your children and of your country of origin. You both can knock and make fun my spelling which is away a point you both make me aware off. But I will not stand by and not defend the right to equity against your ever continuing racisim. You both need to be is censed and apologise issue.

How to respond to that?!

Just out of interest though, could you perhaps pinpoint one example of my 'continuing pure racism'?

I am genuinely curious.

1:The term "raving" homosexual is attempt at demonising a sector of people because of sexual preference

2: commenting on a sensitive issues to indigious people for a laugh is a sick attempt at degrading people in a topic which does not concern you. A helpful comment would be appropriate yes then comment . but it was not!!

3: It is obvious that you did not listen to Mr Goodes Speech or you would of realise how sensitive this issue is to the indigious people of Australia. There is three examples.

I could use the term stinking foreigner towards you which is a scientific fact not a racist term due to the bacitiea which you harbour on your body that feed on the secretion from the Apocrine glans, giving of body odour. In 99% of Japanese these glans have receded. But I don,t and what the funk is John-san. Is it another poor attempt in gaining a laugh!

1. The term 'raving' homosexual is not an attempt at demonising a sector of people because of sexual preference. I am personally a 'raving' heterosexual. But it really doesn't matter does it? Or does it?

2. What sensitive issues did I comment on in a sick degrading way to indigious people in Australia and Japan? Go on, show me please. Quote me.

3. No I did not listen to Mr Goodes. I do not know who he is. (Is that racist too?)

I certainly like a bit of fun and I think I like to do it in good humour.

Perhaps apart from when dealing with and 'exposing' of silliness or outright insincerity. But nasty or violent stuff, no thanks.

My friends and even family members from many countries, and a few homosexual friends, would laugh heartily at your over the top accusations.

But I could go on and on and on like that forever and it would be yes-you-are no-you're-not yes-you-are playground stuff wouldn't it.

Luckily the people I know aren't anywhere near as tightly strung as you would appear to be.

On reflection, I now do feel that I should have perhaps started my initial post with a happy smiley Happy Australia Day comment or something, but as I don't really know what it means (is that racist?) it would have been a somewhat empty comment and I'm not really into them.

(Oh yes, you're writing style and content is almost word for word like the John-San character we had here previously, and I think you are him).

Feel free to call me a stinking foreigner if you so wish. Would be a bit silly though wouldn't it.

thats why I removed it on summation it didn't express myself properly.

Can you remove your post please as I think it is giving people the wrong Idea I will do the same

Er, no.

You didn't edit it for a long time. Sorry, but you are simply trying to alter history for your own benefit here. I don't see why I should help you with that given the situation.

Incredibly, I didn't note the exact time!

In this thead you are having a go at other people accusing them of feelings of superiority, race etc.

But you just want to take out your own comment regarding a country that could be seen in a poor light?

It seems to me it's as much part of the conversation as other parts.

Let's editing and deleting for convenience imaging!

:thumbsup:

Total of 9 deleted posts according to my cached thread.

Damn, he has deleted the post where he expressed his pity for me too.

:(

Though I suppose that was a bit 'superior' sounding, and so it probably is best deleted.

How to respond to that?!

I am genuinely curious.

1:The term "raving" homosexual is attempt at demonising a sector of people because of sexual preference

2: commenting on a sensitive issues to indigious people for a laugh is a sick attempt at degrading people in a topic which does not concern you. A helpful comment would be appropriate yes then comment . but it was not!!

3: It is obvious that you did not listen to Mr Goodes Speech or you would of realise how sensitive this issue is to the indigious people of Australia. There is three examples.

I could use the term stinking foreigner towards you which is a scientific fact not a racist term due to the bacitiea which you harbour on your body that feed on the secretion from the Apocrine glans, giving of body odour. In 99% of Japanese these glans have receded. But I don,t and what the funk is John-san. Is it another poor attempt in gaining a laugh!

Ummm....maybe you should do a search for my stinky co worker thread..... It seems I've been allotted the entire 1% and they are sure making up for other 99%. Carry on though...I enjoy your humorous posts... :wave: