Who are you voting for for governor of Tokyo?

Biggest Abe supporters?

Hmm, maybe Masuzoe and the Jieitai dude, Tamogami?

Doctor Nakamatsu is an "inventor," with some insane number of patents to his name, apparently.

Who is the talk-show guy, Chriselle?

Biggest Abe supporters?

Hmm, maybe Masuzoe and the Jieitai dude, Tamogami?

Doctor Nakamatsu is an "inventor," with some insane number of patents to his name, apparently.

Who is the talk-show guy, Chriselle?

Masuzoe....I think..

Thanks Tubby. But I'm not sure I'd win now that my 'incentitvety' has grievously insulted the aboriginal races of Japan (and Australia) and I am a disgrace to my children's indigious ancestry and the children of Mr Adam Goodes.

Whatever that means. But it surely doesn't sound very nice.

:veryshocked:

Apparently you're in the same boat Tubby!

(http://www.snowjapanforums.com/index.php/topic/23658-happy-australia-day-to-all-from-down-under/page__view__findpost__p__510845)

• Like 1

:lol:

yeah It seems somebody has been out sniffing glue again

I wonder if anyone has told him that the Yamato people came over from the mainland of Asia through the ancient land bridge that connected kyushu to Korea :stir:

Is it just me who finds it ridiculous that in certain situations (like people running for election), all candidates dress up in a kind of stock uniform?? Like the politicians have white Mickey Mouse like Gloves on, they are surrounded by people who wear a baseball cap and an illuminous windbreaker-like coat......the cheesiness of it drives me up the wall, like they wouldn't be taken seriously if they weren't "in the right uniform". I think back to the tsunami and nuclear disaster and how ALL top members of TEPCO and the government ministers involved, would put on that lime green "engineer's uniform" when talking to the press......as if they'd just been on the tools themselves...... :veryangry:

I think back to the tsunami and nuclear disaster and how ALL top members of TEPCO and the government ministers involved, would put on that lime green "engineer's uniform" when talking to the press......as if they'd just been on the tools themselves...... :veryangry:

Wasn't it more like a dull blue colour "engineers uniform"?

;)

I think back to the tsunami and nuclear disaster and how ALL top members of TEPCO and the government ministers involved, would put on that lime green "engineer's uniform" when talking to the press......as if they'd just been on the tools themselves...... :veryangry:

Wasn't it more like a dull blue colour "engineers uniform"?

;)

I may or may not be a tad colourblind!! either way, it winds me up :)

you are right....here are the top execs, just out from the core itself, showing how sorry they really are

tepco1-415x260.jpg

Top execs nipping out from personally cleaning up the green goo to say sorry to Fukushima residents

Kneeling-apology2.jpg