Tanigawadake Tenjindaira (Minakami, Gunma) - 24th January 2014

I posted them at around 4pm on the day I went, so there was minimal adjustments made with these, mostly just bringing down exposure a bit.

Not sure if I had the setting on here but not I often export with a slight sharpen setting thing going on.

I do enjoy playing about in Lightroom when I have time.

:)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have had my eye on today since earlier this week as it was always looking like it would clear up and be fab weather. The question was.... where to go. I found myself on the Kanetsu this morning g

Avalanche! Will make a different thread on that...                  

onehunga   As you can tell, some of the things about it really are irritating. I don't do the hiking thing so for me the only reason to go here is the location and scenery, as it's just a really

I posted them at around 4pm on the day I went, so there was minimal adjustments made with these, mostly just bringing down exposure a bit.

Not sure if I had the setting on here but not I often export with a slight sharpen setting thing going on.

I do enjoy playing about in Lightroom when I have time.

:)

Lightroom is my best friend and enemy. Spend a lot of my day there. Cant believe the guys trekking so far and so deep, they didnt have skis or boards, are the just hiking?

I didnt take many images when I was in japan this year, more interested in skiing, but I only had a week at the snow. .

Enjoy your day. We love with Japan, hoping to spend more time next year.

Obviously you skied down at the end of the day there muika?

Otherwise you would have found it jolly hard to get back in time for tea and crumpets yesterday evening with all the Gondola faffing about.

I enjoy all the images and vids posted here on SJ . Gives an insight as to the individual's personal preferences.

Viva la difference.