Impressed with the consistent Niseko snowfall!

:lol:

I just saw the other comments in the gozaimaas thread. I don't get that either. Niseko is likely the most loved place, and there are countless threads, photos, comments about it, though some folk get all riled up at a few less than positive comments. It is pretty ridiculous.

Of course loyal to Mt Granview, Mamabear.

But having absolutely no vested interests frees you up to just say what you wan't doesn't it. ;)

Yes, silly muikabochi.

Remember Niseko has the Most Consistent Snowfall On The Planet ©

I'll take you not remembering that as being vitriolic towards Niseko, and you really should stop it.

:grandpa:

I don't think I'd want constant snowfall though Mamabear. Somewhere in the middle. I like my blue skies. ;)
yes of course for your beautiful photographs.

Funny enough a friend of mine used to get morbidly depressed on our ski trips, turned out to be a Vit D deficiency due to last of sunlight. She now manages the trips fine if she take a supplement. I, on the other hand, respond poorly to too much sunlight and get mighty unwell - so generally feel much much healthier and happier in the overcast environment.

Different strokes, different stokes, eh?

Hello everybody! I´m new in this forum, I´m Spanish but I worked in Tirol in Austria Alps, I only say one think, Niseko are dream a lot of ameteur freeriders in Europe, there are a lot off snow days so If I want sunny days I must travel to Sud of Spain and drinking Sangria.

You have a fantastic Forum, Congratulation !!!!!

Nozawa is the new niseko.....

Elaborate.

sadly, I think after this year I fear that may happen. :confused: Lots of aussies discovering it and the new shinkensan extension may well do it in. I shudder to think it will get "boganed" ©

But seriously check it out, last 7 days on the Now reports.

These are all take at base areas of course.

Niseko - 185cm

Rusutsu - 142cm

Yuzawa - 132cm

Myoko - 111cm

Nozawa - 93cm

Madarao - 75cm

Shiga Kogen - 40cm

Hakuba - 16cm