• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Inspired by the movies and goz who has helped answer tons of my questions, I decided to tick another off the bucketlist and spend this season living in this Toyota bB.                 T

You must be one fit mofo right about now mate!

Today was good conditions for Shiribetsu - great day - a few out there and still good snow. The forecast reckons snow, starting around lunch time tomoz and into the afternoon. Keen if conditions OK - don't have car tho and staying at resort.

That's probably the easiest in terms of the steepness but also one of the longest routes. Doesn't matter what route you take though if you make it to the top or anywhere near it in winter it's a great achievement and hopefully you'll get awesome views.

so i summited yotei. rode into the crater but it was pretty white.

actually found it relatively easy, i started at 6.30 and summited a bit after 10. there were tons of skin tracks to follow which made things quite easy as well as steps from bootpack at the top.

i want to have a go from another aspect, any suggestions on which one to go for next?

so i summited yotei. rode into the crater but it was pretty white.

actually found it relatively easy, i started at 6.30 and summited a bit after 10. there were tons of skin tracks to follow which made things quite easy as well as steps from bootpack at the top.

i want to have a go from another aspect, any suggestions on which one to go for next?

Nice one snowbum, what was the weather like up there? Seemed to be shrouded in snow clouds all day.....whilst Niseko had none :(