• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Inspired by the movies and goz who has helped answer tons of my questions, I decided to tick another off the bucketlist and spend this season living in this Toyota bB.                 T

You must be one fit mofo right about now mate!

so i summited yotei. rode into the crater but it was pretty white.

actually found it relatively easy, i started at 6.30 and summited a bit after 10. there were tons of skin tracks to follow which made things quite easy as well as steps from bootpack at the top.

i want to have a go from another aspect, any suggestions on which one to go for next?

Nice one snowbum, what was the weather like up there? Seemed to be shrouded in snow clouds all day.....whilst Niseko had none :(

besides bad visibility, no wind, not cold. I didnt stick around long, just long enough to ride into and skin out of crater

Summited Chisenupurri today in a complete whiteout. Lots of Japanese out today, they love slowshoes so much even the skiers use them! I did however see my first Japanese Splitboarder, a girl too.

In Kiroro now, looking at Yoichidake for tomorrow.

snow again last night so i went back out to the same area. was even better riding than yesterday but worse weather.

i broke trail in knee deep and then a group of 6 gaijin used my uptrack hehe.

whats it like in teine at the moment? i think i might go for a quick morning session tomorrow there because checking out the motorshow.

Didn't go out today......but a mate said it was still pretty good. It's been snowing in flurries in Sapporo all day, prob not a lot of actual accumulation tho but maybe enough by tomorrow to give a little top up. There are actually some good looking lines over the back of Teine as you look across the mountains from the city panorama lift......dunno what mountain, how to get there or how to get out.....but it sure looked nice whilst I was gazing across to it :)

rode teine this morning. maybe 15cm of so. i did one run and left. its funny how little interest i have in riding resort now.

motorshow wasnt much better. very small, bit of a waste.

12514906284_6a627889ec.jpg

12514907204_9167f0fefc.jpg

12514554273_f5456a985d.jpg

12514554633_0336eef73c.jpg

12514440125_1d81d7e166.jpg

12514440365_95d76e70f5.jpg

12514908924_05e0294a5c.jpg

12514555923_05996209dd.jpg

12514442195_6fea64100e.jpg

12514442455_9e18ce0aea.jpg

good to hear you had an awesome time, its weird i can only get excited for resort if its like 50cm of bottomless.

im back in kiroro again, visibility isnt great so not sure i can get up to yoichidake tomorrow.

good to hear you had an awesome time, its weird i can only get excited for resort if its like 50cm of bottomless.

im back in kiroro again, visibility isnt great so not sure i can get up to yoichidake tomorrow.

Sounds like you need to get yourself over to Hakuba pronto.

:thumbsup:

top 100m was ice. i didnt really know where to go so i just rode a ridge down to where some sledbikes were playing and then i skinned back into kiroro.

i wouldnt do it again, there is much better skiing behind hotel piano but bagging another summit is nice.