yeah i was merely looking for an onsen to bathe and got quite the surprise.

its 24hrs,

im guessing its useful for business people who need a place to crash for a few hours and have a wash or ski bums who want luxury night in!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Inspired by the movies and goz who has helped answer tons of my questions, I decided to tick another off the bucketlist and spend this season living in this Toyota bB.                 T

You must be one fit mofo right about now mate!

wow that's amazing - you can just rock up, pay a few bucks and chillax?

I miss al this culture fannying around on trains and bus's

Without a car you miss 50% of what japan has to offer.

I think you actually miss a lot more than that.

definitely. there are just little things like the past two nights while sleeping in teine carpark. being a mad car guy, i got all excited when the drifters turned up and drifted up the touge.

skiing teine in the morning and picking up my gf this afternoon. will be in sapporo city for the next 2 nights and then off on a week roadtrip around hokkaido.

how was rusutsu

On the way there now. Gotta squeeze as many days in as my body will allow...back to work next week :(

You sir are living the dream that a married man with kids like me can only dream of. I just have to wait a few years for the kids to get bigger so I can take them with me on my snow adventures!

Hire a camper and do the same with your kids. you'll be the coolest dad ever.

You sir are living the dream that a married man with kids like me can only dream of. I just have to wait a few years for the kids to get bigger so I can take them with me on my snow adventures!

Hire a camper and do the same with your kids. you'll be the coolest dad ever.

I'm cheap I'll probably be sleeping in the car like you! Just got to have an onsen near by :)

You took a photo of them because you don't know why they are priced as they are?

Actually yes I do recall the subject of the price of apples being a hot topic in all the guide books to Japan before I came here. Seems it must still be!

decided to check out the famous ramen alley for dinner.

20140117_204455_zps6rcldj0h.jpg

20140117_204516_zpsmojnl8o6.jpg20140117_205806_zpst4qgs7ed.jpg

Ramen alley isn't all that.....better ramen places on Tanuki koji shopping street. TK1 has a great char shu ramen, another fave ramen shop is about kita 1 Nishi 1....called Kura

Why do people who visit Japan always seem to take photographs of apples?

:confused:

Cos they are mental expensive

Curious. Personally I don't go round taking photos of things that are expensive.

Perhaps I'll take a photo of my shaken form and see if it's interesting.

;)