• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Inspired by the movies and goz who has helped answer tons of my questions, I decided to tick another off the bucketlist and spend this season living in this Toyota bB.                 T

You must be one fit mofo right about now mate!

Very nice video!

Yesterday was kickin off at Rusutsu!! Hard to even get into some of the trees....too much powder!!

Enjoy the rest of your trip!! Where's next on the schedule? Asahidake? Tomamu?

ah I saw your photos on Facebook.......it looked amazing. Unfortunately i missed out on it cos I was down in Kanagawa. Was at Teine yesterday for a few hours, good fun but tracked and bumpy through windblown powder. Paradise was still nice and untracked though a little heavy.

I'm heading to Rusutsu tomorrow, hoping this snow front thats forecast to move in this afternoon will top it up nicely :D

BTW since you are living in a car you may be itching (literally!) for a wash and a soak in a bath. There's a very nice large super sento fake onsen near to Teine on route 5, called Honoka ほのか.....750¥ to get in. If coming from Teine, follow the access road down to route 5 and turn right (Sapporo direction), it's a little bit along the road on your left....you can't miss it

so this is my first time in one of these super sento onsens.

its perfect for me as i have nowhere to go but what about these other people? im sitting downstairs in the library, reading area and theres lots of single men reading comic books. are they trying to get away from the wife? why not just go home?

Hit Sapporo Teine today. Not much snow but still found bit of powder around.

Randomly found a Super Sento and decided to sleep here for the night.

It has several onsens, a restaurant, hot stones, massage facilities, library, beds, lounges, kids areas.

All for $8.

20140115_202936_zpsnnjzfsv2.jpgIMG-20140115-WA0005_zpssbzfpmfq.jpg20140115_185140_zps61tzvxwn.jpg

20140115_202927_zpsbslfey6f.jpg

20140115_202915_zpsgdea6zx7.jpg

wow that's amazing - you can just rock up, pay a few bucks and chillax?

I miss al this culture fannying around on trains and bus's