You reminded me of a great 80's song:

Quote:
Originally posted by s_f_g / sam:

im so excitited! and i just cant hide it!

... I'm about to loose control and I think i like it.

I'm so excited, and I just cant hide it.

you know, you know, you know, you know, you want me, want me.

I'm so excited.....

kick but! there will be a SJ crew up there nice one. well counting on the fact that there is an internet cafe in english when we get there we'll have to hook up! or range b4 we go!

danz i might not be falling over by the time u arrive we'll have oh 5 days or sotmhing riding on ya so i might be semi decent! CHECK YA! \:D

Hey Cats, I'm back up there from 18th Jan until mid April, looks like it's pumping...it's gunna be real busy season ..lots of aussie crew going over..but hey..there's sooo much pow for everyone!

SFG/Sam try snowave chalet or B's cafe (just in fromt of Bang Bang's)for internet..dont worry you'll find them easy enough, 100 yen for 15mins..

Snowboard freak ..how much you guys paying for accomo..if thats cool to ask..

Yep..I'm buzzing too, can not come quick enough..

See ya's up there! You wont miss me..I'll be the one with ear to ear grin!!

Man there are definatley a fair number of the SJ crew heading up!! We will definatley have to hook up.

sunrise - sam is bringing her digital video camera over too and i just got a 128mb mem card for my camera, should be sweet!!!

goose - not sure as to the price of accom as it was all in a package with lift passes, tranfers etc etc so im not sure of the individual price,

see you all sooon!!

Although im not looking forward to the flight! Good thing i've got my trusty Valium! \:D

Mongoose, how in the world do you finance your 3 months trip?!?! eek.gif I`m so jealous...I can only manage 3 days! \:\( It seems like most of the people are setting up camp on the Hirafu side, am I correct? Are there any decent places to eat or drink closer to the Annupuri side?

on the Annupuri side there is a (excuse my spelling and japanese as I only have vaige memories of the words) moto moto ju or something like that across from one of the big hotels/onsens that has all you can eat (and cook) meat for about 1000en -

Hey Snobo Yaro, it's easy..just wear a ski mask, walk in to ya bank and say this is a stick up and give us all da cash...Naah serious..just work like a dog for 9 months,sometimes 30 days straight, take heaps of crap from your boss (never tell him to stick it...you will cherish the day you told him your quitting and going snowboarding in japan) Dont ever go out, only chase waves when you know it's pumping...eat lots of black and gold baked beans,..and save, save ,save...then sell EVERYTHING you own and say sayonara suckers to ya mates..and get on that iron bird back to heaven..One look at those JAL hostesess and you know it was all worth it...Oh yeah ring ya mates heaps when your over there and bag the hell out of them ..tell them what their missing!!

When I first started surfing I used to do this tochase waves all round the world...now it's the powder drug...and Niseko is the supplier!

See ya's there!

Countdown to Hokkaido: I fly out of Haneda Fri at noon..... I'll have web access so I'll be able to keep in touch with you guys. I'll be in Sapporo on Saturday getting my boots (thanks higuma), anyone in that neck of the woods let me know, but I'll have to be outta there not too late cos i have to work that night.

Hopefully see some of you in the Great White North... Yay! A whole month! wow..... \:D

Annupri side has NOTHING! There`s a mediocre all-you-can-eat yakiniku joint about a 5min walk from Nikko Annupri Hotel. There`s also a pretty decent ramen shop inside another hotel that`s right across the parking lot from that BBQ place. I was lucky I only stayed there for 2 nights otherwise I`d be forced to cough up at least 3000yen per night just for some cheesy dinner back at da hotel. I guess Hirafu is the place to be huh?