Yuzawa Kogen (Yuzawa, Niigata) - 7th January 2014 PM

Following on from a nice morning at Iwappara...

http://www.snowjapanforums.com/index.php/topic/23548-iwappara-yuzawa-niigata-7th-january-2014-am/

...my friend who I met there invited me over to Yuzawa Kogen where he was doing some work, so that's where I was for a few hours from lunchtime.

And it was lovely too. Hardly any people.

Probably the best views of Yuzawa and Minamiuonuma are from up here. I wouldn't recommend anyone going there in bad weather, the skijo itself is small and not particularly interesting, but on a fine day the views are pretty amazing.

yk117.jpg

yk19.jpg

yk114.jpg

yk12.jpg

yk13.jpg

yk14.jpg

yk15.jpg

yk16.jpg

yk17.jpg

yk18.jpg

yk110.jpg

yk112.jpg

yk113.jpg

yk115.jpg

yk119.jpg

yk116.jpg

yk118.jpg

yk120.jpg

yk121.jpg

Yes I like that one too. Unfortunately the windows on the Ropeway are really high, and so basically I had my hand up and out of the window holding the camera pointing downwards and pressed the shutter hoping for a result!

:)

Yes I like that one too. Unfortunately the windows on the Ropeway are really high, and so basically I had my hand up and out of the window holding the camera pointing downwards and pressed the shutter hoping for a result!

:)

I would say you succeeded! Though that does explain why the photo is giving me vertigo :lol:

Beautiful photos.That black and white of the lift with the trees in the for ground is messing with my brain :omg:

I was going to say the same thing!

Brain can't process which way is up.

Like an Escher print, somehow.