My season is just about to start really (holidays, colds preventing me up till now. How many times have you been out this season up till now then?

10 days and counting

powder: 6

crap: 2

carving day: 2

not bad so far...got 4 days in niseko comming up...maybe hakuba this weekend??? january will be good!

danz

Quote:
Originally posted by rach:
. to you too \:\)
Sorry, I had to put the dot as you cant post a blank message. All I wanted to display was the sig file (which will read 31 by early feb, perhaps 33 if I go away this weekend).

I said that because Ive been feeling a bit down on the whole thing lately. Its just so damn cold and the snow makes everyday life difficult. For example I spent my lunchtime yesterday shoveling the snow on the road out the front of my house and to the front door and am going to have to get up on the roof one night this week and spend a good few hours getting some of that weight off so it doesnt crack the walls (again). And like this morning when its minus 16 outside, minus 3 in your bedroom and the bristles on your toothbrush are frozen solid you really begin to wonder is it really worth it.

January blues no doubt \:\(

Just read my last post - damn I am a sadsack! eek.gif

Ok no more negativity. The sun is shining, its cold so the snow is fantastic and the mates are coming on Fri for a roof shoveling party. \:D

Anyone going to Nozawa this weekend?