Meet up for an apres beer, Norcal? I'm flying up tomorrow for 5 days.

Sure, I've got no other plans besides being covered in snow for 2.5 days, haha!

Actually got here around noon today but haven't done anything but re wax my board. Not much sleep last night. Ready for tomorrow!

Maybe we should make a public calendar, like on google calendar and put where we're going to be and how long. Might be an easy way to meet other forum members in the area?

Edit: Just realized there's a calendar on SnowJapan. Someway we could utilize that?

Good idea, why didn't I think of that ;)

Hi John.Snow junky.make sure you and the lads get to the Sumo restaurant in echo land.great night out.

Hey Roscoe - you heading over again?

BTW - Like your new avatar - did you trade the dirt bikes for that beast?

Sumo size meals at Sumo restaurant?

:wave: to Lynn and the boys

Not going to Japan this year unfortunately .Jay my young bloke is in Canada.at Big White for the season.head off to visit him for his birthday on the 26th jan.Must say Japan snow looks heaps better think he is a little disapointed with the place so far.We have been spoilt by the Japow the past 6 years. At the Sumo restaurant get the big cook your own share bowl.great host and atmosphere.as are most places.

Maybe we should make a public calendar, like on google calendar and put where we're going to be and how long. Might be an easy way to meet other forum members in the area?

Edit: Just realized there's a calendar on SnowJapan. Someway we could utilize that?

Good idea, why didn't I think of that ;)

:D