Things you bought that were shit

One of those waterproof-cold proof-shock proof cases for my iPhone.......I tested it in a basin of water (minus iPhone of course) and it leaked......sure was shock proof....just you couldn't hear anyone or talk to anyone who actually phoned you.....shite

:doh:

Anko. I thought it was chocolate paste.

Did something similar when I first came to Japan. Bought green tea, thinking it was apple juice. Shittiest apple juice ever.

haha......same here.....I bought a curry doughnut thinking it was a jam doughnut........shittest jam doughnut ever (although I actually do think they are damn great curry doughnuts :p )

"Frampton Comes Alive"

It's a double live album I bought because I found it in a second hand record shop when I was about thirteen and I remembered that my brother's Hamelyn Book of Rock, which had lots of photos of Zep and Sabbath and Deep Purple, said it was "excellent". After parting with my two pound fifty, I came home expecting a one-way ticket to riff heaven, only to be confronted with "Baby I Love Your Way" and other wimpy, girly, middle of the road shite. I couldn't believe how bad it was. I think I got as far as the famous one where he goes "wah wah wah wah wah" through a vocoder before I turned it off, never to listen to it again.