Been using the site since last season when I first came to Niigata - every day in the winter. Not posted before today, but what the heck

I was at work just this morning and one of my Japanese colleagues showed me todays newspaper, the Niigata Nippo (it's the main Niigata Japanese newspaper).

Lo and behold, a big feature on this site, photo of office an' all. Reads well, too - great bit of publicity - lots of Niigata Japanese people will be reading seeing that anyway, can't miss it.

Good to see it being introduced to Japanese.

• SnowJapan Admin

Thanks joshnii.

I didn't actually know it was going to be in the paper today, and only found out on the way to the office this morning when a local came up and told me to look in the paper!

We've done a few interviews with Japanese newspapers and magazines and so hopefully there will be more publicity coming up. \:\)

Andrew

DumbStick (nice name)...

It just gave a bit of background about the English site and how it has become really popular introducing foreigners to the Japanese ski/board scene, and then went on to introduce the new J site and it's unique points.

Quite a big piece

Can't escape you in Niigata these days - just heard the interview with Andrew on FM PORT radio. Nice one, getting some good coverage here anyway - thanks for the English message too \:\)

• 2 weeks later...

I went into Himalaya Sports in Nagaoka on Sunday and one of the staff came up to me with - guess what - a snowjapan.com flyer! Are you paying them? I can't get away from you guys in Niigata.