No, not a relative of muikabochi or tokabochi, but a phenm of 64.5% of people spending Christmas Ibu alone. No doubt scoffing Kentucky.

1人きりでイブ過ごす「クリぼっち」64・5%

「聖夜」はパートナーと過ごすからこそ、財布のヒモも緩みがちだ。しかし、肝心の相手がいなければ消費活動にもつながらない。

レストラン予約サイトが20~30歳代の男女約1800人を対象にした「クリスマスディナー」に関する調査では、男性70%、女性58%が「付き合っている人がいない」と回答。男女平均で、64・5%がイブに恋人がいないとみられるという。

若者の間では、イブを1人きりで過ごすことを、一人ぼっちにかけて「クリぼっち」と呼ぶのが定着している。予約サイトの市場調査担当者は「若者はパートナーがいなければ、クリスマスでもお金はかけないのでは」と予測する。しかし、若者にとっても豪華なクリスマスは憧れのはずだとして、担当者は「まずは『クリぼっち』の状態から脱却しなければというのが本音だろう」と分析している。

I just spent the last few hours painstaikingly translating that. And for your non Japanese readers, here's what it says:

"Chestnut lonely" - 64.5% to spend Eve in one all alone

Simply because I spend with partners , purse strings is also a loose -prone " Christmas Eve " . However , it does not lead to consumption activities if there are no other party to the point .

The survey restaurant reservation site is intended for about 1800 men and women 20-30 years of age on " Christmas dinner " , 70% men , 58% women and answers to " no one is going out ." And that seen in men and women mean , that there is no lover to Eve 64.5% .

Among young people , it has been established to call the " chestnut lonely " over alone , to spend one all alone in the Eve . Market research personnel reservation site to predict "if there are no partners young people , money is not even over Christmas " he said. However , I have analyzed that as should yearning luxurious Christmas for young people , the person in charge " would be real intention of that have to move away from the first state of the "chestnut lonely."

:thumbsup: