Was a nice day.

I still managed to get stuck for a bit on a flat spot shin deep, bit of 'cross country' action, jumpetty, jump, and we were back at it.

I've NEVER been on the snow on Christmas Day before. I hope to do it again before too long!

2DF69CF1-D37B-4BEA-8489-C6BCA0DED128_zpskade1g9d.jpg

12AD7C76-15B9-4B28-BB00-39C723D5607E_zpsipeybrsv.jpg

just back from a very good powder filled day at Teine......some good action in bowl 1, 2 and 3......kirakabe was nice in spots as well. Bit of equipment drama, my new Oakley never-gonna-fog-up goggles fogged over instantly as soon as I stepped outside.....was between the lenses and no way to clear them!! Then I gouged a small, but deep hole in my base jungle traversing thru to some good pow runs :doh:

I've NEVER been on the snow on Christmas Day before. I hope to do it again before too long!

Mamabear, I have just been doing some calculations and can let you know that unless you go out for some nighta tonight, then you will have to wait at least 364 days.

I hope that helps.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

I got out for a couple of hours. First time on my big pow skis but not in the deep. I just wanted to check em out and see if I'd set the binding length properly. They're not so keen on short turns and I wouldn't want them on if I had to do some human slalom, but initial signs are good for when it starts falling again.

Looks great tubs. I love that place.

Im jealous of you all. I spent the day in ginza shopping and eating.

The pic of my mate off a kicker is in bowl 1, the entrance to it is still very sketchy, a lot of rock on show (my mate ripped the rail from his board last week trying to get into it!), so we traversed over from Kirakabe......was worth it as there was only a line or 2 before us.

:confused: I have no idea what ur on about Seemore :) I'm the one standing up in the black and grey checked jacket waving my snowboard in the air........my mate is jumping off a natural kicker in the other pic......ren white jacket? santa? you lost me mate

Pow snake is a bright yellow base (as can be seen in above photo)

:confused: I have no idea what ur on about Seemore :) I'm the one standing up in the black and grey checked jacket waving my snowboard in the air........my mate is jumping off a natural kicker in the other pic......ren white jacket? santa? you lost me mate

Pow snake is a bright yellow base (as can be seen in above photo)

Sorry TB I thought early in the year you posted a photo and you were wearing a Burton Red&White Check jacket that looks like tablecloth. I recognized it as I was going to buy one.

But it may have been someone else :friend: