• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AUTOMATIC SKI 186 & FFG16 BINDING - £379.16m,which at the time was about 55,000yen including delivery: 2nd run today:

More snow last night, maybe about 10-20cms. I took a few shots from the Ace Quad first run up. It was snowing very early but blue skis came out later on, probably about 9am. No wind.   First ru

Nice one Sand...   Yotei this morning..  

I have been sick all week. The whole lodge has been crook. I went out for a few hours this morning and then went with my Korean friend to pick up his new skis.

gallery_9395_338_18765.jpg

Snowing in Hirafu

gallery_9395_338_20023.jpg

Kim's new skis.

Oh no Koko, what is your suffrage?

I lost 4 days to a flu thing, still not 100% but been back out there this week.

Today was awesome! Needed to be - last day.

I have some photos (phone camera stills, nothing epic) but spent hours trying to get my iPad or Samsung phone to upload and had all sorts of insurmountable hurdles. Gave up, will try with full laptop when I get home Saturday (to an evil 44 degree day!)

Nice sand. Looks like it's been a big day up there today. Kutchan has increased it's snowdepth around 30cm today. Would have to be 40+ up on the mountain?

Yeah Go Native, I would think 40cm+ on the mountain, I was a good 10 chairs back on the opening and seeing Super course get cut up, tried my luck down the groomer to the left.

Was knee deep all the way down that groomer until where it flatens out joining the main groomer to the quad.

Continued coming down about 10cm/h up till I left around 11:30.

• Like 1

Don't recall it ever running since I've been going to Niseko which was from the 02/03 season. Not sure how long before that it was closed. I guess they don't take them down because it would cost a lot of money to do so. Much cheaper to just leave em there.