• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AUTOMATIC SKI 186 & FFG16 BINDING - £379.16m,which at the time was about 55,000yen including delivery: 2nd run today:

More snow last night, maybe about 10-20cms. I took a few shots from the Ace Quad first run up. It was snowing very early but blue skis came out later on, probably about 9am. No wind.   First ru

Nice one Sand...   Yotei this morning..  

Nice videos and pics posted, makes me miss Niseko a lot!

by the way I left my brother behind at Grand Hirafu near where you buy tickets and near the road and near a yellow sign pointing to where buses enter can someone check to see if he is still alive and ok? He is most likely buried under all that powder. Description is he got a big round body and round head, blue eyes and is wearing coffee lids, he may also have a mouth that resembles a straw. There is also a picture below. I am terribly worried about him and believe he may need some more coffee lids to stay alive

IMG_2705.jpg

cool vid. Good job I wasn't in that sushi shop; would've picked up the camera and dipped it in soy.

GoSoy tastes good!

No new snow since Friday. It has been very lightly snowing on and off today. But very litte.

gallery_9395_338_112136.jpg

Niseko HIlton

gallery_9395_338_30019.jpg

Superstition woods

gallery_9395_338_48144.jpg

Looking South-west (I think) from the Niseko Village gondora.

gallery_9395_338_39795.jpg

Hirafu nighta about a week ago ?

Only my 2nd time to Niseko and this time was a lot different. Of course the snow condition was pants as Hokkaido largely missed the uber dump that Honshu got, but nothing that can be done about that......that's just the nature of the beast. What really left a bad taste in the mouth was the behaviour of the Aussie tourists (that we met). I had heard stories about it but brushed it off having not seen it before, I just thought there are ignorants in all groups but it seemed to be prevalent in all the groups we met. Of course it's always the empty vessels you hear more of but it made me feel a bit embarrassed simply being a foreigner as well. It kind of makes me never want to go back to Niseko