Oosouji... Anyone else do a big year end cleaning?

This year we decided to go all out on our year end cleaning. Not just the normal sweeping behind the fridge stuff... more like pulling apart light fixtures and the kitchen exhaust fans and scrubbing away. So far we've actually done three full days of cleaning. Still seems like there is a lot to do!

Seems early, right? This year I'm working until the day before we leave on vacation so we only have select days when we can actually do it. As well, we do a Christmas dinner at our house each year and it's on the 21st this year. Anyway, it'll be over soon!

I did for the first time last year for a large chunk of January. Was moving out of the house and wanted the key money back!

This year, well...I mowed the lawn last week and felt that was enough for the time being.

That is a good idea.

My sister does that, busy as she is. Her place is always a tip when I go round though. Either the cleaner is not much good, or I go when she's due after having 3 weeks off!

Usually cleaning ladies are old biddies. We hired one a few years back when we were both really busy with work. She came around and lo and behold... a really cute university student cleaning as a part time job. Well, she came around once and my wife cancelled the service. My wife claims that it was because she didn't do a very good job but I think there was something else at play...

Put in a few more hours of cleaning today. Our annual Christmas party starts soon so I'm sure I'll be cleaning a few more hours again tomorrow!

She came around and lo and behold... a really cute university student cleaning as a part time job. Well, she came around once and my wife cancelled the service. My wife claims that it was because she didn't do a very good job but I think there was something else at play...

Hey, I reckon I need a cleaner round here.

:evilgrin: