:sadface: :sadface: :sadface: :sadface:

In fact... yes! Screw you, superstitious terrors from the universe. I WILL go right ahead and post FOUR!!! sad faces.

I have no idea how this happened, but i cannot post images in fours. If i do, i always remove one or add one. But i spit in your face cosmic wheel!

And why bother changing my location? In the past year alone ive lived in: chikuma (3 months), bangkok (1 month), trat (3 months), koh samui (1 month), bangkok (1 1/2 months) and now china (2 months). Ridiculous of and in itself. Even more ridiculous when youre lumbering around 35kgs of your worldly possessions with you in a massive nitro snowboard bag.

In the past year alone ive lived in: chikuma (3 months), bangkok (1 month), trat (3 months), koh samui (1 month), bangkok (1 1/2 months) and now china (2 months).

are they even real places??!! ;)

I reckon it would be easy as long as you weren't very far from the landing on the run out if you stack it you would just slide down.

I reckon you do more damage landing on the flat just don't overrun the landing.

• 1 month later...

Apparently Red Bull are doing a freestyle snowboarding event at the Hakuba Ski Jump. Entry has closed now, but it was open to ordinary folks until a couple of weeks ago. If you want to look it up, it's called the Red Bull Kick and Shred and is on March 1st.