• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some pics from Zao this season, will do my best! Last few days the snow has arrived.        

• 3 weeks later...

I have my first trip to Zao booked for the 23rd-26th of Feb.

Anything I need to know about the place? How is it for beginners? I have to teach my stubborn girlfriend how to snowboard, should be fun!

As usual great pics ILoveZao.....do you have any of the slide on Yokokura Kabe? for people who are thinking of visiting, it looks as if the wall/yokokura kabe will stay closed for the rest of the season....a great pity for those who enjoy skiing Zao's most challenging slope. a crack appeared across the entire slope around Jan 12th and patrol decided to close it as it started to slide and exposed some rocks

As usual great pics ILoveZao.....do you have any of the slide on Yokokura Kabe? for people who are thinking of visiting, it looks as if the wall/yokokura kabe will stay closed for the rest of the season....a great pity for those who enjoy skiing Zao's most challenging slope. a crack appeared across the entire slope around Jan 12th and patrol decided to close it as it started to slide and exposed some rocks

Yikes! Well, I lost half of an Anterior Cruciate Ligament last time I went down Yokokura no Kabe, so probably wouldn't be attacking it any time soon anyway, but dang...

Did you not research those things before you booked? ;)

Look out for the flats, seems to be a theme with snowboarders there.

I researched some stuff but its nice to hear some things from people that have been there. But thanks for the advice on keeping eye out for the flats