SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
@tokyo

Mold

Good point.

If I go through lovely Skelmersdale and sceneic St Helens, then Runcorn is actually on the way to Mold. I could perhaps go skiing and take in the "Chemical Museum".

I have "made" a map to demonstrate:

https://maps.google....&via=1&t=m&z=10

(Please note each point is just an approximate position)

It tells me that Mold is within 50 miles of my family home, which is jolly exciting.

:thumbsup:

Yes, that's a bit scary isn't it.

I'm sure there's enough horrid chemicals and nasty stuff in Runconr to block out any bad stuff from getting beyond there and further north though.

Just looking at the "new" googlemaps, St Helens doesn't seem to exist!

:veryshocked:

Yes.

Though I'm not sure if I will make it to Runcorn's 'Smelly Chemical Museum'. Actually they call it a less exciting 'Catalyst'.

For other sights of Runcorn:

Sorry for the lack of Mold content in this post.

I don't know, thursday.

Perhaps Tubby could take a look, or even get Dom & Phil to check.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.