Steven

I tried to send you a PM and it wouldn't go though. I suggest you use the 'contact' link, top right and email SJ-David. He's a very helpful guy, just remember the time difference. It may seem he never sleeps, but I'm sure he does like to try.

See where it says snow japan up the top? Under the s you will find the envelope that should get you into pm land.

Thanks gozaimaas. I have a menu bar but it doesn't have an envelope, just a blank profile pic, my name, notifications and sign out. Oh and a search on the right.

When I use a website and I want to contact them, I often look for a Contact Us or About link.

Oh look! There's a Contact top right. And a Contact SnowJapan bottom left. On every page.

:confused:

The guys who run this site are helpful way beyond what is reasonable, and as onehunga says may well in fact not sleep, eat... or even get to ski much.

But I don't think they would mind me saying their willingness to help complete strangers - beyond providing their websites - drops off pretty quickly when said strangers give them grief.